Broadcasting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broadcasting

I wonder how internet streaming is going to go with the listening to the women's games this season? AJ, in one of his "Jacks Tracks", said that four more radio stations were picking up the women's games this season (Pierre, Watertown, Worthington and Yankton). I called one of them, who is supposed to be announcing all the games this season and they told me they were just doing some. Hope the internet broadcasting will work better this season than last! Seems like the deal worked out with Three Eagles Communications isn't living up to the 1 year contract.

Re: Broadcasting

Originally posted by TeamPlayer View Post
    I wonder how internet streaming is going to go with the listening to the women's games this season? AJ, in one of his "Jacks Tracks", said that four more radio stations were picking up the women's games this season (Pierre, Watertown, Worthington and Yankton). I called one of them, who is supposed to be announcing all the games this season and they told me they were just doing some. Hope the internet broadcasting will work better this season than last! Seems like the deal worked out with Three Eagles Communications isn't living up to the 1 year contract.
    I experienced few issues with the internet feeds via GoJacks.com last year. If you're on the broadband, as opposed to ISP (modem), I believe you'll find the service at least tolerable.

Comment

Re: Broadcasting

The only deal was that those other stations would carry what they could. The flagship station Radio 910 will have all the games as usual. As for the internet problems, that has to do with Exos (sp), the streaming provider through the NCAA. Just an FYI.

Comment

Working...
      X