Article on Missouri Tigers - victim #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article on Missouri Tigers - victim #1

Did a little reading on the Missouri Tigers women's team today. Thought I'd share with the rest of you.

http://mutigers.cstv.com/sports/w-ba...110508aaa.html

Re: Article on Missouri Tigers - victim #1

Originally posted by JamesJacks View Post
    Did a little reading on the Missouri Tigers women's team today. Thought I'd share with the rest of you.

http://mutigers.cstv.com/sports/w-ba...110508aaa.html
    I can't wait til Friday, I'll be there before going to Carbondale.

Comment

Sounds like fun BHM...can't think of a better way to spend the weekend. I wish I was making that same trip.

Comment

i don't think their are many parents if any that are going.

Comment

I know everyone is optimistic about this game, but I still think winning a Big 12 game on the road will be tough. Missouri is picked last in the Big 12, but they return all of their starters. They are a very young and talented team. They will be improved from last year and they remember what SDSU did to them last year. I think this game will go down to the wire. I hope the women can pull this one out.

Go State!!!
          Go Jacks!!!
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
            I know everyone is optimistic about this game, but I still think winning a Big 12 game on the road will be tough. Missouri is picked last in the Big 12, but they return all of their starters. They are a very young and talented team. They will be improved from last year and they remember what SDSU did to them last year. I think this game will go down to the wire. I hope the women can pull this one out.

Go State!!!
            Go Jacks!!!
            Voice of reason perhaps? I think we are at least as good a team if not better than last year and I think we are better than Missouri. However, we have to go on the road and beat a Big 12 team and that just shouldn't be assumed. AJ has asked the women to focus on defense and rebounding, if we can do that we should hand the Tigers. If we try to outscore them by outshooting them, we might be disappointed. Looking forward to a great game.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I think we'll pull it off in the end. Should be a good game like last year.

Comment

Working...
              X