Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New assistant coach named

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...ATCLID=1504255

From GoJacks.com The Jacks have hired Katie Falco as a new assistant women's basketball coach. She was previously at Montana state.

Re: New assistant coach named

Looks like a very good hire.

Now we just need to find money to pay for a third assistant . . .
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Any relationship to the quarterback, Shane Falco (Washington Sentinels, 2000, coached by Gene Hackman)?
      Last edited by JackJD; 06-28-2008, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        Any relationship to the quarterback, Shane Falco (Washington Generals, 2000, coached by Gene Hackman)?
        I am so glad someone brought that up. That is the first thing I thought of when I read the name.

Thank you

Comment

I corrected my post...it was the Washington Sentinels, not the Generals. I must have been confused with the regular opponent of the Harlem Globetrotters: weren't they the Generals?

Gene Hackman's coaching record is hard to beat. He's never lost a big game in two different sports, football and Indiana High School basketball.

Comment

Welcome Coach Falco!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
              I corrected my post...it was the Washington Sentinels, not the Generals. I must have been confused with the regular opponent of the Harlem Globetrotters: weren't they the Generals?

Gene Hackman's coaching record is hard to beat. He's never lost a big game in two different sports, football and Indiana High School basketball.

He did however, lose his battle with Superman.
              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

For the "Soprano's" fan's, I wonder if she is related to Edie Falco (Carmela Soprano)...does kind of resemble her...sort of???
                Katie Edie

Comment

Solid credentials and experience. Looks like a great addition to the staff.
                  This space for lease.

Comment

I heard she co-wrote 80's hit song "Rock Me Amadeus". JK. Looks like a great hire and will do well with AJ and Laurie

Comment

Working...
                    X