Vote for the Jacks in KDLT Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for the Jacks in KDLT Poll

Show your support for the Jacks and vote for the 2003 National Championship Team in KDLT's Reliving the Moment Poll. The Jacks are up against the 2008 Northwestern Red Raiders National Championship Team. Here is the link: http://www.kdlt.com/poll/

Re: Vote for the Jacks in KDLT Poll

OK, let's gear it up...cast your vote...there's no doubt which game should get this one!
    GO JACKS!! I'm not sure whether you can vote more than once (compared to the Hunhoff photo page where you can vote once each day). I'll have to try it tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
      OK, let's gear it up...cast your vote...there's no doubt which game should get this one!
      GO JACKS!! I'm not sure whether you can vote more than once (compared to the Hunhoff photo page where you can vote once each day). I'll have to try it tomorrow.
      I voted on 3 different computers today. I'll find plenty of more to vote on later and I'll check back in the morning.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        I voted on 3 different computers today. I'll find plenty of more to vote on later and I'll check back in the morning.
        The site saves two cookies on your computer (search browser cookies for kdlt.com). Delete those two and reload.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

NAIA vs. Div. II -- and they way we won that semi-final game. Is this even a question?

Comment

My vote's in. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyjackrabbit View Post
              My vote's in. Go Jacks!
              Ooo this one is hard for me

Comment

Originally posted by 90Jackrabbit View Post
                Show your support for the Jacks and vote for the 2003 National Championship Team in KDLT's Reliving the Moment Poll. The Jacks are up against the 2008 Northwestern Red Raiders National Championship Team. Here is the link: http://www.kdlt.com/poll/
                Bump, board is slow, take time to vote.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Just tried to vote but there wasn't any options. They must have closed the poll
                  "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                  -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
                    Just tried to vote but there wasn't any options. They must have closed the poll
                    The options are under the photo "Reliving the Moment". If you already voted, it won't show up but it should if you haven't

Comment

This time the thanks for voting note came up.

Funny thing, maybe I'm really blind but try to find a link to their poll on their website. I just spent about 10 minutes digging around the kdlt.com website trying to find the poll and couldn't.
                      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                      -Leo Rosten

Comment

Girls won the first round of voting over the Northwestern team. On to the second round!
                        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I saw that SDSU's Women's team is up against Madison's Gymnastics.
                          Does anybody when the voting is? I think since they showed both highlights on TV, it'd be now. I guess I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                          X