All Conference players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Conference players

I saw in another thread they were talking about Jen being a preseason 2nd team pick. SDSU didn't have anybody else listed. I thought it would be interesting to see who you think should make it.
    Coach of the Year- AJ should have this hands down.
    Newcomer of the year- We have a few candidates. Jenn, Maria and Andrea should all be considered. I think this has to go to Lisa Blue from NDSU. She averages around 16 points and 8 rebounds.
    I think we have a few players that could be All Conference. I don't know for sure if they go 2 teams of 5, 2 teams of 6 or 3 teams of 5. I have seen all these done before. I guess it makes a big difference if there are 10 or 15 players on the team.
    Ketty, Kristin and Stacie missed a couple games. I think that might be enough to keep them out. When you have 10 teams, they don't take a team's 4th player(or so) very often.
    I think SDSU has 3 players that could make the team. Jenn, Maria and Andrea.
    Andrea has the job of being the floor general for the best team in the league. She is solid in points, assists and steals.
    Jenn and Maria are the same type of player. They both are solid in scoring and rebounding. They shoot the ball well from the floor and the free throw line.
    I looked at the stat's briefly. They were from the whole season. I didn't look hard enough to find stat's from just conference games.
    SDSU just has too many players that play not enough minutes to make the team.

Re: All Conference players

Kristen Rotert, as our only other player of the week should have a decent chance at Frosh of the year, and record setting 3 point shooter if such an award is made. However, having missed the SUU and NDSU game, she may not qualify either.

SDSU is virtually impossible to prepare for because there is no superstar on this team. Actually, we can flip this around and place 8-9 Jacks as virtually interchangeable superstars. And AJ does exactly that, to great success.

Is Kristen expected to play these last two games?

Comment

It's been reported that Kristin has been headache free this week. We'll see what comes our way Saturday and Monday, but I think she could play.

Comment

Was lookng at an RPI site and they gave the girls a 99.4 percent chance of beating Centenary and an 82.9 percent chance of beating ORU.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
          Was lookng at an RPI site and they gave the girls a 99.4 percent chance of beating Centenary and an 82.9 percent chance of beating ORU.
          Like them odds!!!

Comment

Working...
          X