• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Southern Utah

SUU is a joke.™
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Was any more said on the status of Ms. Rotert?

Hope she's feeling better.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I heard that Kristin was in the hospital ICU overnight on Saturday night with a concussion. If I were to guess, I would say her availability for sat. against NSDU would be in doubt.

Say a prayer for her. Concussions are a serious thing when there is memory loss.

Comment

i think she's gonna get checked out wednesday
          she feels good
          she could play saturday
          never know
          hopefully

Comment

http://www.suutbirds.com/ViewArticle...ATCLID=1392584

Even the SUU sports website can't spin a positive about the drubbing the Jacks performed last night.

We were AMAZING last night!

I thought that the pounding we cooked on WIU would be the decision of the season, but we absolutely solved any offense that SUU thought to bring.

From GoJacks.com about the game:

SDSU’s eight first-half three-pointers equaled Southern Utah’s field goal total for the entire game.

That is a telling statistic.

Our friends up at Bisonville are shooting for a 5-1 finish to their season, and have 3 of those five wins. Guess what game they're not mentioning as a likely win?

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post

Our friends up at Bisonville are shooting for a 5-1 finish to their season, and have 3 of those five wins. Guess what game they're not mentioning as a likely win?
              I'd love to drop another 30 pt blowout on them to end their long winning streak

Comment

Working...
              X