Southern Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Southern Utah

Is it too early to dub this game the Cedar City Massacre?

(possibly, the First Annual . . .)
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

not sure but I think WIU beat ORU by 4

Comment

guess summit doesnt want to hsow blowouts

Comment

WIU 54, ORU 51 is the final there.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

second half start?

Comment

Kind of amusing to watch our players trying to get the ball inside or penetrate when SUU isn't defending the 3-point line at all. I'm guessing AJ asked them to pass up a few open 3's. I say play like the score is close, don't want to lose our edge trying to play down to their level. Keep pushing the ball and play Jackrabbit BB. There is NO difference between a 60 point loss or a 40 point loss for SUU.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Toe Jam View Post
                second half start?
                59-16 12:07 left
                An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
                US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Great defensive play by Jen and the official calls her for a foul, unbelievable. The officiating in the Summit League.....I can't comment any further or I'll get fined. Put the whistles down and let the game end mercifully. I'm not sure I can watch much more.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Are they going to reach 80?

Comment

Another foul on the Jacks away from the ball. This time it appeared the SUU player set a moving screen on Oistad yet the call goes in SUU's favor. They are in the bonus with 10 minutes to play and behind by 40. I don't know if thats ever happened before.

Comment

I have neither video or radio coming in. Score and time update?
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

70-25 6:33 left
                          An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley

Comment

70-25, 6:33 to go.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Both Summit TV and Gojacks working here, not sure whats wrong with the rest of yours =)

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                                I joined the game after the midway point in the half. I have the joy of several inches of new snow that needed to be moved. Is SUU shorthanded tonight or is the game really as lopsided as the score?
                                I missed the pre-game, so not sure, but it appears that they have 5 on the bench.

Was there any update on Rotert in the pregame interview?

Comment

Working...
                                X