@ Oakland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: @ Oakland

Anyone else lose SummitTV? Looks like the old OT thing again like the Western Football game. Keep the updates coming...

Comment

We lost it too. I want my money back.

Comment

5 seconds left....Oakland with a TO still down one.

Comment

No Good>>>>>>jacks Win!

Comment

64-63......Huge win for the Jacks.

Comment

Well, it sucked to miss an exciting ending but I'll take the win.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                64-63......Huge win for the Jacks.
                Thanks for all your updates Montana Rabbit

Comment

The Jacks showed a little toughness today by hitting a bucket at the end of regulation to tie and then winning in OT. They really haven't shown much toughness yet this year so it was good to see. This team is really starting to come together...if they win Monday, the Jacks should run the table in the second half and get the automatic bid to the WNIT.

Comment

Originally posted by boxerboy View Post
                    Thanks for all your updates Montana Rabbit
                    No problem.

Comment

Anyone know why Rotert was taking some critical shots at the end of the game? She's going to be a good one, but her shot selection needs to get better...that comes with experience and maturity. I'm not blaming her, but I don't think she's the one we want taking shots at the end of a close game...at least not this year. The last shot she took in regulation and a couple in the OT were not high percentage shots for her.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
                        Anyone know why Rotert was taking some critical shots at the end of the game? She's going to be a good one, but her shot selection needs to get better...that comes with experience and maturity. I'm not blaming her, but I don't think she's the one we want taking shots at the end of a close game...at least not this year. The last shot she took in regulation and a couple in the OT were not high percentage shots for her.

AJ just commented he was glad she was taking the shots....ie she had the confidence to do so. I don't know what isn't a good shot for Rotert....I think she is within her range when she gets off the bus.

Comment

I don't think an off-balance runner towards the end of regulation is a good shot...for anyone.

Comment

Quit worrying about it. I'm sure AJ will let her know if he doesn't like it. She's only a freshman! This is how players grow and get better!

Comment

I was merely pointing out that 2 bad shots down the stretch could have cost us the game. I'm not that worried about it and I want her to get better. I was stating my opinion which is that her shot selection is too poor to be taking shots late in the game. Just my opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
                                I was merely pointing out that 2 bad shots down the stretch could have cost us the game. I'm not that worried about it and I want her to get better. I was stating my opinion which is that her shot selection is too poor to be taking shots late in the game. Just my opinion...
                                She also hit a 3 and made two free throws late in the 2nd half as well. Gotta take the bad with the good. If AJ is happy with her shot selection, I am too.

Comment

Working...
                                X