@ Oakland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Oakland

Thought I get this one started. This is as important a road-game as the ladies have played in a while. A whipping would open the eyes of the rest of the Summit, while I'll just take a "W"!!

Go Jacks!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Re: @ Oakland

I just hope they get to Rochester, MI. I've heard there are snow storms out there that may disrupte their flights. The men actually got on the bus last night and drove late into the night because they knew it was coming. The men made it but the women aren't traveling till today. Hopefully they can get there.

But as propar said...this is a big game and an even bigger weekend for the ladies. GO JACKS.

Comment

This is one game I'd like to see. They got up and down the court when they played here. I haven't seen every team in the league(yet) but other than NDSU, they might be the next best team to watch.

Comment

BIG GAME. Jacks need this one.

Comment

Updates anyone?

Comment

At the half, 31-27 Jacks

Comment

Jacks up by 31-27 at the break.

Comment

39-38 Jacks.

Just started watching/listening on Summit TV. These are by far the worst announcers I've ever heard. They have managed to mispronounce every players name on the team and just called us San Diego State.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                  39-38 Jacks.

Just started watching/listening on Summit TV. These are by far the worst announcers I've ever heard. They have managed to mispronounce every players name on the team and just called us San Diego State.
                  Yeah, they've been so bad with the names that it almost sounds intentional. You would think you'd get lucky and get a couple names right, but they haven't gotten one right yet.

Comment

48-40 Jacks up

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
                      Yeah, they've been so bad with the names that it almost sounds intentional. You would think you'd get lucky and get a couple names right, but they haven't gotten one right yet.
                      Yeah, Grimsrud, Boever, Oistad, Muckenhirn all butchered beyond belief. Never been this tempted to mute a broadcast before, too bad the Jacks audio doesn't synch up very well or I'd just listen to Scotty Kwaz.

Jacks lead by 8 with 12:50 to go.

Comment

Thanks for the updates. Keepem coming. Tried to get Summit TV and again I got the shaft. I did get a survey emailed to me. They shall hear it all. It better be free next year or I won't sign up.

Comment

Maybe someday announcers will be calling San Diego State-----South Dakota State because of accomplishments from our athletic teams.

Comment

Jacks by 10 with the ball.

Comment

55 to 52 now for the jacks

Comment

Working...
                              X