George Washington Univ.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Washington Univ.

GW fell to #17 in the latest AP poll. Lets make it a BlackFriday for GW.

Re: George Washington Univ.

Originally posted by 22jack View Post
    GW fell to #17 in the latest AP poll. Lets make it a BlackFriday for GW.
    Sounds like a great idea! Luckily, I'll be there to try and help them out...watched their game against Rutgers, who kicked them...but Rutgers is VERY good. Most of you will remember we played Rutgers when Matee Avajon was a freshman. She was great then and even better now. We stayed with them a half, but then they did us in.

GW has a 6-4 (goes about 225) center. She could be tough inside, but it will be interesting to see how she does with our running game! If the Jacks can take care of the ball, do a decent job shooting, and play this team's aggressive defense and offense, we could give them plenty of trouble. GO JACKS!

Comment

From what I can tell from the George Washington web site, the game should be available through web cast at all-access.cstv.com. Does anyone else have a heads up on this>?

Comment

Originally posted by JacksRule View Post
        From what I can tell from the George Washington web site, the game should be available through web cast at all-access.cstv.com. Does anyone else have a heads up on this>?
        Well I'm not sure if this will work or not, I was going to try it when the game started, but I will let you in on it. Here is the link.

http://channelsurfing.net/

If you go to this link it has 3 channels for CSTV. I would hope that one of them would carry the game, but there is no guarantee. Like I said I was going to try it when the game starts on Friday.

The best part about this website is for NFL games. I live in the San Francisco area and every Sunday I am stuck watching the 49'ers and Raiders every weekend. I'm a Cowboy fan (don't hold that against me), but I can't see any of the games unless they are on Monday or Sunday nights. But with this website they have all of the games listed and linked. On Sunday you can just click on any NFL game and you can watch whatever game you want to watch, live. That also includes the NFL Network. Tomorrow the NFL Network has a night game and my cable company does not carry the NFL Network, but you can watch the game for free on your computer.

Another nice feature is at the bottom of the page, it shows the four major network links. If for some reason your wife loves "Desparate Housewives" and she missed a recent show, you can click on the ABC link and it will take you to the ABC website, select the show and episode that you missed and watch it on your computer, without commercials.

Well I hope that one of the CSTV links is showing the game and I can watch it on Friday and Saturday night.

Go State!!!
        Last edited by NorCalJack; 11-22-2007, 01:10 PM.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
          GW has a 6-4 (goes about 225) center. She could be tough inside, but it will be interesting to see how she does with our running game! If the Jacks can take care of the ball, do a decent job shooting, and play this team's aggressive defense and offense, we could give them plenty of trouble. GO JACKS!
          From what I heard, she's not very athletic. More of a big force. I think making her get up and down the floor is going to help, but they're #17 in the nation so they are going to have athletic girls that can get up and down the floor.

Watch out for a lot of ball screens this game from GW. The girls will be trying to trap those screens between the guards and posts and more so when the ball gets below the free-throw line extended. The GW defense will be running a 2-3 zone and man to man. In the zone, it is extended and they really like to get after it. It's almost like a 1-1-3, where the person up top picks up the point dribbling down. It should be an interesting game. I like our rabbits chances for two reasons 1) We're playing great basketball right now and 2) It's Thanksgiving weekend and there may be a small crowd for GW where it can't take a way from the Rabbits. GO JACKS!

Comment

Today is the day

Comment

does anyone know is jenn warkenthien is playing today??
              Let's Go Rabbits!!

Comment

I think she's a game time decision but it sounds like she might go.

Comment

Here is another link that looks like it might give us a good shot at watching. Guess we'll know when the game starts.

http://www.cstv.com/media/livegame.h...interval=today

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
                    I think she's a game time decision but it sounds like she might go.
                    Jen, Laura and Stacie are all along, but none of them will be playing this weekend. Jen is hopeful for next week. Stacie is still wearing a boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                      Jen, Laura and Stacie are all along, but none of them will be playing this weekend. Jen is hopeful for next week. Stacie is still wearing a boot.
                      Thats gonna make it tough to win these games. I'll be listening.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Scotty Kwas is up and running on the ol' www!

GO JACKS!

SUPERBUNNY
                        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Doesn't look like this is a free link . . .

Originally posted by 76Rabbit View Post
                          Here is another link that looks like it might give us a good shot at watching. Guess we'll know when the game starts.

http://www.cstv.com/media/livegame.h...interval=today
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Michelson, Verdegan, Cornemann, Boever and Grimsrud starting for the Jacks.
                            Jessica Adair, Kimberly Beck, Antelia Parrish, Sarah-Jo Lawerance and Lisa Steele starting for George Washington.

Comment

Wouldn't mind paying to watch on webcast, but don't know for sure if it will be webcasted. Al least the sound works today.

Comment

Working...
                              X