National Rankings if..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Rankings if..

Utah: This game is 8 days away but I would like to say a SDSU win would catapult this team's confidence. Utah took #5 Stanford to two overtimes at home and will likely sneak into the Top 25 or be close. Consider this, Stanford beat Rutgers @ Rutgers. Rutgers easily handled George Washington on the road, which shows that G Dubb is susceptable at home. GW beat Virginia by two on the road, a team SDSU beat last season and who's coach called SDSU a very strong and physical team. AND Utah Valley State took Utah to two overtimes last year, although SDSU did struggle with UVSC as well.

I know as fans we are always taught not to play the "common opponent" factor, but you can't help but take them into consideration and know that SDSU has a good chance to win the next three games.

What does all this mean? If SDSU is undefeated come Nov. 29, (the day after the Utah game) that is when this team can REALLY be considered for the Top 25.

Have a nice day!

Re: National Rankings if..

We are currently getting 3 votes in the AP poll. I would think a win over GW would move us up amungst the teams receiving votes and then a win over Utah would put us in the top-25.

I'd say let's just worry about winning and the rankings will take care of themselves!

Comment

Working...
    X