Schedule Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schedule Change

I had heard this somewhere before that Western Kentucky could not play on the scheduled date. Here is the change according to GoJacks.com

A scheduling error on the part of Western Kentucky has prompted the Dec. 3 women's basketball matchup between South Dakota State and Western Kentucky to be canceled.
    In its place, SDSU has scheduled a New Year’s Day game against Minnesota-Duluth. Tipoff for the game is slated for 2 p.m. at Frost Arena. Fans holding tickets for the Western Kentucky game will have those tickets honored for the Jan. 1 game.
    Here is the link http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...ATCLID=1306995

I will change the schedule on this site.

Go State!!!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Re: Schedule Change

WKU just don't wanna get their butt kicked. This is a lame excuse, there goes a great match up at home while classes are in session. Now we are stuck playing another d2 school over christmas break. Was there any effort to reschedule this game to another date?, I was looking forward to this matchup.

Comment

Terry mentioned this on his blog during the exhibition game. WKU will be coming to Brookings in two years.

Yeah, it sucks that we had to schedule a D-2 school (the only one on our schedule), but it's pretty hard to get ANY games added to the schedule at this point in the year. We lost a game last season due to travel issues and weren't able to replace it.

Comment

Scotty Kwas mentioned on Depot 910 this morning that WKU has agreed to come back to Brookings for the next two years in exchange for the mixup. I

I guess you can't ask a lot more from another team than that.

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
          Scotty Kwas mentioned on Depot 910 this morning that WKU has agreed to come back to Brookings for the next two years in exchange for the mixup. I

I guess you can't ask a lot more from another team than that.

SUPERBUNNY
          That's a great point. If a it's an honest mistake, which is how it looks, then they're making up for it by doing this.

Comment

Working...
          X