Arkansas St.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkansas St.

Make it a weekend. Arkansas St. a solid program plays in Frost Friday night followed by Jack's football on Saturday. I plan to be there, hope to see others Friday night. Anxious to see the new floor in the new Frost. The women deserve our support as this will be a tough opening game.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Arkansas St.

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Make it a weekend. Arkansas St. a solid program plays in Frost Friday night followed by Jack's football on Saturday. I plan to be there, hope to see others Friday night. Anxious to see the new floor in the new Frost. The women deserve our support as this will be a tough opening game.
    Oops, forgot to say stay for the UC Riverside game at 2:00 on Sunday. They beat us last year and return everybody. I love DI.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Oops, forgot to say stay for the UC Riverside game at 2:00 on Sunday. They beat us last year and return everybody. I love DI.
      Heck, make it a 3 day weekend and watch the Jackrabbit men against U of Mary on Monday night. I can't do that, on call Monday but I will be listening.

Comment

I will be there Friday, might have 2 extra tickets if interested. I really liked the new floor when I went up to the games on Wednesday night.

Comment

Don't forget about volleyball. Potential conference championship vs. Oral Roberts on Saturday night.
          Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatewayrabbit View Post
            Don't forget about volleyball. Potential conference championship vs. Oral Roberts on Saturday night.
            AHHH!! To much Jackrabbit athletics! How can I, being only one person make it to them all!
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by rodrawks View Post
              AHHH!! To much Jackrabbit athletics! How can I, being only one person make it to them all!
              It's very easy to do. I have much experience in that department. Don't get too rowdy. Allow for overlapping events. Come hydrated and well rested. You Too Can Be A Superfan.

Comment

Working...
              X