Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SW Minn St game

Any updates on the women's game.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: SW Minn St game

I switched over after the Stig interview and caught the last minute. We won 79-thirtysomething. Sounded like a solid win.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
      I switched over after the Stig interview and caught the last minute. We won 79-thirtysomething. Sounded like a solid win.
      I'm listening to 910 right now. Jacks win 79-44, dominant to say the least. Everyone played and it sounds like everyone scored. Good day for SDSU.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Jacks win 79-44

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
          I'm listening to 910 right now. Jacks win 79-44, dominant to say the least. Everyone played and it sounds like everyone scored. Good day for SDSU.

You can pick up 910 in Yankton, all I get is static in Sioux Falls.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack View Post
            You can pick up 910 in Yankton, all I get is static in Sioux Falls.
            Internet broadcast. I can pick it up during the day but at night their signal dampens and I get static over the AM airways. Thank goodness for the internet. Here is the link:

http://radio.webstream.net/radio_pla...nCallSign=KJJQ

Comment

Women played pretty good tonight. On the downside though, Jenn Warkenthien was in street clothes with a walking cast on her foot. Coach said she might be out for up to a few weeks. Laura Nielsen could be out just as long yet. We are kind of thin in the post right now.

Comment

Yeah, the game was pretty much domination from the get go...we struggled from the line though..9 for 18 I think. I was hoping to see Jill Young play a little, but she was in street clothes, guess I'll have to wait till next year.
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by 22jack View Post
                  Women played pretty good tonight. On the downside though, Jenn Warkenthien was in street clothes with a walking cast on her foot. Coach said she might be out for up to a few weeks. Laura Nielsen could be out just as long yet. We are kind of thin in the post right now.
                  This is not good for us! Her being out for multiple weeks during the toughest part of our schedule is going to affect this team. Hopefully they can handle it and get things going on the perimeter!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X