KSFY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSFY

It is nice to see that KSFY has stepped up their coverage of the Jack women. It is amazing how they have had new stuff on every news cast since Thursday and have updates from Wyoming as well!

Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Re: KSFY

I wonder since they have a crew there... they wouldnt be able to televise it or do a webcast... I know it takes more than a few people but hmmm :question: :question: :question:

:lol: Go Rabbits!!!

Comment

Quote by: fabio208[p]I wonder since they have a crew there... they wouldnt be able to televise it or do a webcast... I know it takes more than a few people but hmmm :question: :question: :question:

:lol: Go Rabbits!!![/p]
      Wouldn't that be nice? Oh, well...I am really glad they sent their remote truck, though

Comment

I think KSFY thought this was a perfect chance to gain audience members to their sports coverage. In my opinion Kelo and KDLT has had better ratings and more watchers to their sports coverage compared to KSFY in recent years.

Comment

Quote by: UWMandSDSU[p]I think KSFY thought this was a perfect chance to gain audience members to their sports coverage. In my opinion Kelo and KDLT has had better ratings and more watchers to their sports coverage compared to KSFY in recent years. [/p]
          I agree, and believe it has worked well. My respect for KSFY greatly increased during the WNIT.

Comment

Is KSFY going to be the offical news cast for SDSU fans?

Comment

I'm not sure if they can declare themselves as the "official" news cast for SDSU fans yet. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that KELO and KDLT also covered the WNIT fairly well. It will be interesting to see if they continue to cover the rest of SDSU's athletic teams with the same enthusiasm that they covered the women's basketball team with.

Comment

Working...
              X