Jackrabbits-Cowgirls game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackrabbits-Cowgirls game thread

The Jacks head for Laramie to take on the Wyoming Cowgirls, Sunday Mar. 25 at 3 pm CDT.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: Jackrabbits-Cowgirls game thread

I'll be here while watching the webcast (maybe), listening to WNAX, and watching the men's NCAAs on TV. I think the Jacks have a great chance and could blow the Cowboys out if the outside shots fall.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I expect another tough grinding kind of game . . . might even go down to the last shot. Nothing's going to come easy from here on out.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

If you go to the Wyoming Athletics site and click on the game it says it is at 2:00 pm Mountian Time. When you click to purchase it the time changes to 8:00 pm Mountian Time. Does this mean that the video feed is a delayed feed or is it just a typo in the system?

Comment

As I listen and read about the team and fans running into winter weather enroute to Laramie (and I think about the entire air-travel system getting gummed up the past few weeks by bad weather on the east coast), I recall some of the "concerns" expressed by potential conferences about travel to both SDSU and NDSU. Most of the time, we have very clear flying weather and at this time of the year, the risk of having winter weather traveling to Brookings is much less than traveling to Laramie and many other schools.

Conclusion: The Mid-Con people were very astute in inviting the Jacks and Bison.

Anxiously awaiting the game tomorrow. Okay, back to KDLT for more live pre-game coverage.

Comment

Nice coverage on KELO too...coverage of the fan busses leaving.

Comment

I'm glad the team made it yesterday - although sitting for 3 hours on I-80 just outside of Laramie is no fun. I lived in Laramie for 2 years and the weather this time of year can be very nasty and unpredictable. There's a huge pass right before you get to Laramie - it's an incredibly steep hill down into the valley. Trucks always have trouble when the weather gets bad.

I hope the fan buses are almost to Laramie. Kudos to all the travelling fans for making the difficult trip. Can't wait to listen (wish I could watch it).

Go Jacks!

Comment

2 hours and 45 minutes to game time . . . Let's Go Rabbits!
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I'm pumped for the game... not to mention really bored...i'm watching the Wyoming-Missouri game... Wyo is kinda sloppy alot of dangerous passes and they don't look to be as good defensively as Indiana... they can shoot tho...WOW

Comment

I'm watching Marist get crushed by the Lady Vols. I want to see Tennessee win (Vol by marriage, after all) but I really wanted to see the Red Foxes put up a good fight. They remind me a bit of the Jackrabbits--I hope we can as deep a run in The Tournament in 2009 as they've had (and maybe a bit deeper?)
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Can't wait for the game to start. I wanted to go on the fan bus but a bad cold is keeping me home. I hope everyone makes it to Laramie and back home safely.

Comment

I got word that the fan buses made it into Laramie around 11:30am MT. With less than 2 hours to game time there were 300-400 Jacks fans that had made it into the arena

Comment

Quote by: MacJack[p]I got word that the fan buses made it into Laramie around 11:30am MT. With less than 2 hours to game time there were 300-400 Jacks fans that had made it into the arena[/p]

Sounds lke a good turnout of Jacks fans. My dad was on one of the buses and also saw bhm on KELO last night.

Comment

Quote by: MacJack[p]I got word that the fan buses made it into Laramie around 11:30am MT. With less than 2 hours to game time there were 300-400 Jacks fans that had made it into the arena[/p]
                            That's big in a lot of ways. One of the best things you can earn in D-I is a reputation as a school that travels well. It opens lots of doors . . .
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Looking forward to listening and watching another great game for the Jacks

Comment

Working...
                              X