No announcement yet.

2024 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe that there is going to be an Open Hose at the end of September.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      I believe that there is going to be an Open Hose at the end of September.
      I hope you meant "Open HOUSE"!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post

Thanks for the correction.

Comment

I thought they were scheduling for August. September may mean things are running later than expected.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post

Afraid of the free ice cream social for fans openly wearing pantyhose?

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              I thought they were scheduling for August. September may mean things are running later than expected.
              9/27 was what was mentioned in late June

Comment

schedule is out

2024-25 Women's Basketball Schedule - South Dakota State University Athletics (gojacks.com)

Comment

Impressive as always. Tremendous home stretch to start the season: Creighton, Duke, and Wisconsin all in Brookings! Texas easily a top 10 team. Not sure who is at the Hawaii tournament but I'd guess more quality opponents there. Fun season ahead!

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                    Impressive as always. Tremendous home stretch to start the season: Creighton, Duke, and Wisconsin all in Brookings! Texas easily a top 10 team. Not sure who is at the Hawaii tournament but I'd guess more quality opponents there. Fun season ahead!
                    Georgia Tech is showing up as team. They have 2 games slotted for the Hawaii trip. The Jackrabbits originally were slated to play 3 games.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                    X