2024 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2024 Schedule

Probably several months away from knowing the 11-game (?) non-conference schedule; however, these 2023 opponents were played AWAY and could be HOME games in 2024.

UT Martin. Gonzaga. Wisconsin. Northern Iowa. Creighton.

?? Completed the home-and-away contracts: South Carolina, Washington State ??

Thanksgiving tournament - 2/3 AWAY games

BIG Sky Challenge - 2 games

Non-conference SOS appears promising - need to battle and win for high seed in March Madness.

Great set of home games. I've been looking for more details on the Hawaii tournament but haven't seen much. Hoping to go out there to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
      Great set of home games. I've been looking for more details on the Hawaii tournament but haven't seen much. Hoping to go out there to watch.
      www.j5inc.com

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
        The tourney teams have not all been announced. The 3 games are supposed to be Nov 23-26. There will be 1 day of no game for the Jackrabbits. I think BYU won the tourney last year. The BYU-Hawaii location may be an extension or sister university to BYU. The tourney has had fewer than 8 teams for the women, but I think they are working to expand.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

BYU-Hawaii was founded in 1955 and becane a satellite" of the main BYU in 1974, It became a separate, independed university in 2004.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigha...E2%80%93Hawaii

Comment

Working...
          X