No announcement yet.

GDT: Mavs vs Jackrabbits 3pm Quarterfinal SLT Premier Center Midco/SLN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The calls on Brooklyn have all been ridiculous. She has had a frustrating day but she is level headed and never shows it.

Comment

These win or go home Tournament games are so much tougher than the reg season games.

Comment

Rebounds and getting to the line are the difference right now for us to pull ahead.

Comment

B Myer has 7 pts in 12 min, that's like a 20 pt game if she could stay on the court her regular minutes.

Comment

Paige is saving us right now with her clutch shooting

Comment

11 steals for Omaha and 20 total turnovers for the Jacks.

Comment

Paige has carried us today. Colbeck and Maddie with clutch 3’s this quarter.

Comment

Colbeck 3...we needed that

Comment

Survive and advance.

Comment

Very tense game, pulled it out anyway with Brooklyn more on the bench than on the court, I think Omaha benefited immensely having already played and winning a similar tough, low scoring physical game.

Comment

Well I hope that was the only wake up call we needed and the nerves can now leave the system. That was not our team at all.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                          The calls on Brooklyn have all been ridiculous. She has had a frustrating day but she is level headed and never shows it.
                          yes!! Brooklyn has loads of composure and class. she has been taking a beating the whole game does not matter if she does or does not have the ball YET she gets called for some fairly light fouls (3rd was called out by Newitt as much less than what has been happening all game, and the 4th and 5th might have been lighter) and does not make any kind of a fuss at all

BTW, I thought UNO might have been even rougher on Mesa when Brooklyn was out. I saw Mesa get moved 3 to 5 feet several time with either a two hand shove or a hip and it happened on both offense and defense

Comment

did I see at the post game press conference that Tanner Castora is now working for the Brookings Register?

Comment

for how much longer do you think we will have to continue to hear- well you know UNO knocked the Jacks out of this tournament in the first round a few years ago- with ZERO mention of the fact that the Summit POY was sitting on the bench with a bigass brace on her leg

i am not gonna say i am exactly right but I believe this is the Jacks 16th year of SLT eligibility
                              the previous 15 they have won TEN titles
                              in the other five years they lost twice in the title game

so in 15 years there are only THREE times they have not made the title game AND in two of those three occasions the Jacks had their best player out with an injury.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
                                for how much longer do you think we will have to continue to hear- well you know UNO knocked the Jacks out of this tournament in the first round a few years ago- with ZERO mention of the fact that the Summit POY was sitting on the bench with a bigass brace on her leg

i am not gonna say i am exactly right but I believe this is the Jacks 16th year of SLT eligibility
                                the previous 15 they have won TEN titles
                                in the other five years they lost twice in the title game

so in 15 years there are only THREE times they have not made the title game AND in two of those three occasions the Jacks had their best player out with an injury.
                                Just wait until they jerk themselves off about Grace Larkins tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                                X