GDT: Mavs vs Jackrabbits 3pm Quarterfinal SLT Premier Center Midco/SLN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Mavs vs Jackrabbits 3pm Quarterfinal SLT Premier Center Midco/SLN

Omaha should be rested for all the time they spent at the free throw line last night. Overnight, HC Banks was dreaming of the 1 seed vs 9 seed upset similar to her upset of the Jackrabbits of a couple years ago. The Jackrabbit defense should upset the Mavs offense which was not moving the ball well while trying to penetrate scoring the free throws and 19 turnovers. A Jackrabbit crowd for this Saturday matinee should also influence the Mavs a bit as well. There is no upset special today. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

I must of missed it. Why are we playing the late game?

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
      I think to give Omaha a little more time between games.

I'm good with it. Gives me a little more of my day back. SDSU games back to back.

Comment

I agree with what OH said in another thread. That game yesterday was brutal to watch. Even though it started out pretty well. Tollefson, Aesoph, and Nielson with big games today.

Comment

Brooklyn and Byom should feast down low. Omaha had no offensive activity from their posts at all, and KC didn't really test them defensively either.

Comment

...because their Friday game started in the mid or late afternoon instead of noon...
            Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
              So the team can sleep in a little longer Sat, closer to prime time? I had the same immediate thought, why didn't we get the earlier game, but we have Sun off, so I thought it's not too big of a deal after all, assuming a win of course.

Comment

Brooklyn with two early fouls. Guess she will be well rested if we win this.

Comment

Ugly first half. Just playing slow. Brooklyn getting in foul trouble clearly changes a lot for us on both ends.

Comment

Lots of Mavs ending up on their duffs this first half

Comment

Looked like Byom was victim of shot to back under Mavs' basket

Comment

they are calling fouls on drives to the hoop and deep in the post shots, but we can't seem to get any of those , have to get more players attacking and getting involved in the offense to get some space created, when an offense gets stagnant, getting a rebound advantage, especially O boards, steals, taking care of the ball, all the rest, can get you through it until the offense gets clicking again, we have to step up our game in all areas right now, not just scoring. Defense also has to remain solid.This has the earmarks of a low scoring slug fest.Cave has got two fouls also for Omaha.

Comment

Omaha played much more physical than SDSU and with a sense of nothing to lose. Jacks need to step it up some and finally make some baskets.
                          Rollin' in my 5.0
                          With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                          Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Winning the third Quarter will help a lot, the more the margin the better, a big 3rd Qtr push and an even 4th should do it.

Comment

How can that get called on Brooklyn Meyer after Byom was taking more egregious shots to her back?

Comment

Working...
                              X