GDT: SDSU vs Kansas City 7pm Swinney Center SLN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU vs Kansas City 7pm Swinney Center SLN

The Roos are 1-4 with the lone win over Omaha. The Roos may be remembered for a couple of big games in the SLT last year with a skeleton crew. They are sporting a full roster now with less length than many teams. They are 8-2 at home for the season. I saw them beat WIU earlier in the season. They play tough defense. They also shoot some tough shots at times. They shoot 28% from deep and 42% overall. The Jackrabbits need a solid game on the road to win. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

The Jackrabbits remain undefeated in conference with another double figure win at KC. The points & rebounds were spread around for the team. Madysen & Madison are steady on the 3pt shots. The defense held the Roos to 49. The team is getting a great start on the conference play. A big game on Sunday against ORU as we near the halfway point.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

MM is starting to show the ability to score a lot of points in short periods of time. She is really coming along nicely.

Comment

Never heard an announcing crew that complimentary of their opponent. They really were praising the Jackrabbits. It was nice to hear that, considering some of the announce crews we get.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
          MM is starting to show the ability to score a lot of points in short periods of time. She is really coming along nicely.
          It was nice to see her hit some shots after having an off night against USD.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

It was nice to see her hit some shots after having an off night against USD.
            it would be interesting to know how MM or AJ and the coaches view her performance vs USD. maybe some / all of them do view it as an off night? but i have some doubt. it is not like she missed 10 shots or something. she missed a couple shots early. she DID NOT force shots in search of her offense. finished a not what you hope for, but not horrible, 0 for 4. also did play less minutes than normal maybe 4 fouls had some impact.

but in slightly shorter minutes still led the team with 8 boards. made all of her FTs. one off team lead in assists with 3 and added 1 steal. again, it would be most interesting to know how the team viewed the performance, but I think it probably showed maturity and confidence that she did not go chasing her offense.

I think we are going to get a much better understanding of where MM and the whole team are at in the next couple weeks. 3 of our next 4 games are vs ORU and NDSU

Comment

Working...
            X