GDT: Montana St vs SDSU 2pm Frost Arena SLN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Montana St vs SDSU 2pm Frost Arena SLN

The 8-6 Bobcats come to Brookings for those who have remained behind. The Bobcats throttled NDSU by 20 points Wednesday. They are the 4th place preseason choice in the Big Sky. They defeated the Jackrabbits last year in Bozeman. 2 of those Bobcat players saw the Jackrabbits Wednesday as they transferred to NAU. It would be a great day for the Jackrabbits to continue the effort to obtain the third win in a row for the first time this year. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

who knew that in jaunuary in SD we would still be able to hear crickets

seems like we are seeing continued growth from Mesa and Maddie M. tough on offensive end today after the 1st Q. based on the comments MSU is strong defensively and probably making a focused effort to slow Meyer and Meyer after huge games vs NAU.

Jacks hang on for the win against, what the announcers are calling an NCAA tourney level team

Comment

Would have loved to watch this and the men’s game, but then I remembered the streaming/tv deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
        Would have loved to watch this and the men’s game, but then I remembered the streaming/tv deal.
        with ya! so far count me as unimpressed with the switch from Jackrabbit All Access. not to mention these seem like the kind of games that have been basically automatically on Midco the last few years. i think Midco is actually running re runs today instead- i could be wrong on this point

Comment

does seem like all the players who are playing are growing and more often than not every player is making some kind of meaningful contribution

i think it is possible we see this growing continue all the way through the season. sometimes it might be unpleasant to watch, but i am starting to believe that this team might surprise us with how good they are by the end of this year

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
            who knew that in jaunuary in SD we would still be able to hear crickets

seems like we are seeing continued growth from Mesa and Maddie M. tough on offensive end today after the 1st Q. based on the comments MSU is strong defensively and probably making a focused effort to slow Meyer and Meyer after huge games vs NAU.

Jacks hang on for the win against, what the announcers are calling an NCAA tourney level team
            Maybe the JI livestream wa soccupying everyone's time/attention.

Was great to see the Jacks triumph.

Hoping men do the same.

Comment

Working...
            X