GDT: Washington State vs SDSU 6pm Frost Arena SLN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

That surprised me too, but she did have a defender running at her at the same time
    It looked like she was hell-bent to get set up in the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

It looked like she was hell-bent to get set up in the corner.
      Yes, it seemed like she wanted to take her shot from there

Comment

with 5 pts down and us with ball, even though we got 2 foul pts, i would have shot sooner than we did and commit to getting a rebound put back, maybe get a three (and 1) out of it, at least two with more time....coulda shoulda maybe, maybe nothing too i'll admit, so guess it was at least two anyway, but with very little time, you have to try different things to try to get the most points you can in the last couple possessions you have quickly, you never know how things shake out. I wonder why MV only takes a limited amount of 3's, 1-2 50% today for the game in 29 min .We got more pts in the paint and rebounds (10 offensive) than WSU , helped keep us close. Enough second guessing from me , a respectable effort was the end result .The team played hard, fought hard, can't bemoan that
        Last edited by jackdaniel; 12-05-2023, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Down two starters and these girls are killing it. Lost by two to Wisconsin and gave the #21 team all they wanted tonight. The non-conference season is going better than I expected thus far.
          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

It looks like Natalie Nielsen[I think it was her] could be dinged up as she is in street clothes last night. The women took a few minutes to adjust to the size of the Cougars. The jump they gave the Cougars kept them chasing the rest of the game. Vlastuin was a question to why she did not shoot. The defense was fairly tight which may have hindered the shots. Overall 25% shooting from 3 may have slowed those shots. It would be great to get a couple of OOC road wins before Xmas break.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Not sure where to put this so here it goes!! Maybe it makes some difference for me trying to watch Jack’s basketball since I live in California!

Ive signed up for Midco Sports Plus. It comes up fine on my phone, but on the computer it seems like it will all come up fine until clicking on ‘Watch’ on whatever teams you want…live or rerun and nothing happens.

My wife tried Firestick and Roku. It works…sort of…going into Midco Sports, but really limited on going back to rewatch a play or go forward, doesn’t really want to or it keeps downloading at times or just starts over. Major pain!!

Anyone have an idea of what to do?? Or is this a general problem?? I’m not a techy guy but my wife may understand!!!
              ESPN+ has worked great on computer and I can go back or forward…it’s exactly like recorded TV!!

Also, is there any reason to have a GoJacks subscription anymore? Mine is due for renewal. It’s all Midco or ESPN now? I hope I’m not the only one with these problems or questions!! Thanks kindly!!!

Comment

Regarding the last question, this came from the gojacks Summit League Network release: "As a result of this extended partnership between The Summit League and Midco Sports Plus, video streaming of South Dakota State athletic events through Jackrabbits All-Access at GoJacks.com has ceased, effective immediately. Video streaming of Jackrabbit football (Midco Sports Plus and/or ESPN+), wrestling (FloWrestling) and equestrian (YouTube) will continue under current partnerships not affiliated with The Summit League"

It later mentions free audio being available through the Jackrabbit Sports Network. I don't believe there's a reason to have a subscription on gojacks. I just tried to click "Purchase a Subscription" after logging in, and the site wouldn't redirect me to their secure portal to complete it.

I was able to pause/rewind the men's game yesterday which was nice. The two games on now don't have that ability.

Here's what their support page says for loading content issues-> make sure you're using same email/pw you registered with, refresh the browser page, do not use a vpn, clear your browser's cache, try private/incognito window, try a diff device, try a diff wifi, restart your router, restart your device.

I'm using Chrome and have some adblock / privacy extensions and haven't had many issues outside of the stream randomly stopping and telling me that some error has occurred and needing to refresh the stream. Check your inbox for some additional remarks
                Last edited by peavy; 12-06-2023, 08:48 PM.

Comment

That helps majorly Peavey…thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by 73alum View Post
                    Not sure where to put this so here it goes!! Maybe it makes some difference for me trying to watch Jack’s basketball since I live in California!

Ive signed up for Midco Sports Plus. It comes up fine on my phone, but on the computer it seems like it will all come up fine until clicking on ‘Watch’ on whatever teams you want…live or rerun and nothing happens.

My wife tried Firestick and Roku. It works…sort of…going into Midco Sports, but really limited on going back to rewatch a play or go forward, doesn’t really want to or it keeps downloading at times or just starts over. Major pain!!

Anyone have an idea of what to do?? Or is this a general problem?? I’m not a techy guy but my wife may understand!!!
                    ESPN+ has worked great on computer and I can go back or forward…it’s exactly like recorded TV!!

Also, is there any reason to have a GoJacks subscription anymore? Mine is due for renewal. It’s all Midco or ESPN now? I hope I’m not the only one with these problems or questions!! Thanks kindly!!!
                    This site offers some Roku-specific information in addition to what peavy shared.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                      It looks like Natalie Nielsen[I think it was her] could be dinged up as she is in street clothes last night. The women took a few minutes to adjust to the size of the Cougars. The jump they gave the Cougars kept them chasing the rest of the game. Vlastuin was a question to why she did not shoot. The defense was fairly tight which may have hindered the shots. Overall 25% shooting from 3 may have slowed those shots. It would be great to get a couple of OOC road wins before Xmas break.
                      Nielsen was in sweats sitting at the end of the bench with the injured players.

Comment

Working...
                      X