2025 Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2025 Recruits

Jacks offer 6'2 G/F Hadley Thul from Alexandria,MN. Plays AAU for North Tartan, who has sent a number of players to the Jacks. Has offers from Central Michigan, Green Bay, St.Thomas, Colorado State and Eastern Illinois.

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Jacks offer 6'2 G/F Hadley Thul from Alexandria,MN. Plays AAU for North Tartan, who has sent a number of players to the Jacks. Has offers from Central Michigan, Green Bay, St.Thomas, Colorado State and Eastern Illinois.
    She reminds me a little of Vasecka, how she plays, same build and height too. She would definitely help fill some future graduation losses being a 2025. Trust AJ and staff to make the right choices, good offer. Glad to see our eyes are looking at future classes and good offers going out to keep the program healthy and stable for the future as well as the present. The more players we get who can attack the rim and shoot, the more of a nightmare we become to defend against, as a team of course and individually when the opportunity presents itself. We can definitely score when it all starts clicking, because we are so versatile of an offense with the players we recruit, our defense not too shabby either. Go Jacks.

Comment

There was already a thread for this class.

Other offers already listed:

McKenna Johnson, 6'2" F from Mandan ND (Ranked #12 regionally by Five State Hoops)
      Offers: NDSU

Libby Fandel, 5'11” from Cedar Rapids (Ranked #22 regionally by Five State Hoops)
      Offers: Virginia Tech, USD, Drake, Murray St., ISUr, Marquette, Creighton, BYU
      Last edited by SteelSD; 05-15-2024, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
        There was already a thread for this class.

Other offers already listed:

McKenna Johnson, 6'2" F from Mandan ND (Ranked #12 regionally by Five State Hoops)
        Offers: NDSU

Libby Fandel, 5'11” from Cedar Rapids (Ranked #22 regionally by Five State Hoops)
        Offers: USD, Drake, Murray St., ISUr
        Thanks Steel, I do remember McKenna Johnson from awhile back and ever since we got Tylee Irwin I'm a big fan on getting someone like her from ND again, but I'll have to visit the recruiting threads a little more often, Libby slipped my mind , thanks again.

Comment

Thul and Johnson are teammates on the North Tartan 16U team.

Comment

Working...
          X