X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dru Gylten

Here is an interview with Dru which begins at 1:45:00
    https://twitter.com/NateBrownShow/st...09291272867842
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Good stuff. True leadership until the end. Wish she could have ended her career here healthy. How much could she have impacted games if she could have been more explosive?

Comment

Wish I'd of watched some of her Utah games, she must have been amazing because I thought she played pretty good for the Jacks, on a partially torn ACL no less.....simply Amazing, true grit to the max. Thanks for being a Jackrabbit Dru !!!

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
        Wish I'd of watched some of her Utah games, she must have been amazing because I thought she played pretty good for the Jacks, on a partially torn ACL no less.....simply Amazing, true grit to the max. Thanks for being a Jackrabbit Dru !!!
        maybe i am wrong, but i do not think it was a partial. i think it was a completely torn ACL
        i was sure it had to be during the season. you could just tell she was very very reluctant to attack the middle and play in the middle of the floor

yes i feel lucky we had her for the time we did, but it is hard to NOT look at this year and wish for her and the team that we could have seen the full version of Dru. i believe a NO BRAINER first team all conference player and easily newcomer of the year

but i am thankful we had her and try to remember that))!! looking forward already to next year, but it is always tough to see special players finish their time with the team

Comment

Working...
        X