(9) SDSU vs (8) USC: Friday 7 PM NCAA Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RahRahRabbits View Post

I believe they called a blocking foul on Dru.
    on a loose ball)) haha that would make perfect sense and fit with the rest of the game

thank you for the help

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

two blocking calls on myah and one on paige were not even questionable!!! they were OBVIOUS OBVIOUS OBVIOUS charges

and that out of bounds call to give them even a chance for a last shot was grotesquely bad?? HOW could you miss that and then to look at the video for 30 minutes and get it wrong again WOW (i might be exaggerating how long they looked at video? maybe it was 27 minutes)

and to be honest that is only the tip of the iceberg

the foul on Tori on the 3

they were so grossly bad that after the call on Tori, Littlejon thought all she needed to was throw the ball and fall down to get another call. did you notice she did NOT get touched on that next attempt

and can someont tell me WHAT happened when Marshall blocked Dru shot and it went out of bounds at half court?? HOW did usc get to take the ball out of bounds after that??????

i am sure when i watch replay even knowing we win i will still want to throw up when i see many of those calls. THAT SAID i give our girls so so so much credit they just kept on playing and getting it done and that is EXACTLY what you want. control the things YOU can control and dont waste time worrying about the rest
      i truly believe that and try to live it))) i guess as far as officials go this is my place to vent and let it go and move on))) sorry
      They only showed a replay of Myah's shot to end regulation once, and only from one angle but it looked like there may have been late contact on her arm similar to the call on Tori on the 3.

Comment

• Listen to the players from the Trojans in the postgame. Littleton mentioned that Myah was getting all the calls. That perspective indicates what they expected. The players also mentioned that the Jackrabbits would probably get charge calls which was off base of the reality with many calls for blocking. I would guess the Coach was in the refs ears from the tip on those situations.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

• "LetsGoRabbits; Myah is unselfish that is all there is to that. she could care less how much she scores or how many shots whe gets as long as we win. she has been more than happy to let paige and timmer to carry the scoring down the stretch. but the rest of the way it will be better for us if she is a little bit selfish. she basically had half of our points tonight. glad we finally realized that Kallie could NOT be off of the floor and i know she wont start on sunday but she MUST play more minutes!! marshall had 17pts and 13 boards and ALMOST NONE when Kallie was in the game. paiton is a good defender too and does
          so many little things RIGHT!! but if she is a NON factor on offense and it just comes down to playing the better defender and rebounder it is NO comparison between her and kallie."

I couldn't agree more LGR! Those were my exact thoughts before the game for both Myah & Kallie and I'm soooooo glad that's how it turned out.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldHare View Post
            Shout out to Matt Zimmer for calling out the "goofy" , "questionable" calls toward the end of the game. I greatly respect that he calls it as he see's it and doesn't give a hoot that people either agree or disagree about the way he see's it. He said it right in front of the main stream sports media guys, who , like their cohorts in the news, ignore the things that don't fit their narrative or they simply refuse to acknowledge the two ton elephant sitting in the room.That made it even more enjoyable. Way to go Matt, for stating the obvious, appreciate your honesty.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

They only showed a replay of Myah's shot to end regulation once, and only from one angle but it looked like there may have been late contact on her arm similar to the call on Tori on the 3.
              yes i thought the level of contact was nearly identical. and did not think it was a foul on Myah shot, but as long as you call them the same it is not an issue

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
                and can someont tell me WHAT happened when Marshall blocked Dru shot and it went out of bounds at half court?? HOW did usc get to take the ball out of bounds after that??????
                That one was a good call. Dru got a bit of a shove in at the end of the play. A bit ticky-tack maybe but still a good call.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• Originally posted by filbert View Post

That one was a good call. Dru got a bit of a shove in at the end of the play. A bit ticky-tack maybe but still a good call.
                  it was strange because they went to break. it looked like clearly out on USC. then came back from break and USC is taking it out. and at least what i recall nothing was ever said about it? or did i totally miss something on the broadcast as far as an explanation

that said thanks for the reply to you and Rah Rah. i appreciate the help

Comment

Working...
                  X