No announcement yet.

(9) SDSU vs (8) USC: Friday 7 PM NCAA Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to emphasize a player who has her season end in the postseason three different years to the same team while playing for three different teams.

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
    We can stop showing Sissoko

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Shouldn't we be in the Sweet 16 since we won two games tonight ?
      Haha. Seriously though, you'd think Jacks would play latest game, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
        Got to emphasize a player who has her season end in the postseason three different years to the same team while playing for three different teams.

I can see doing it a couple times, but they were showing her several minutes after that. She could've had an NIL deal for the Sissoko-sponsored replay review

Comment

• Jacks play at 4pm CT on Sun.

Comment

Myah is way too passive on the offensive end.
            That definitely changed !

Comment

• According to Mark Ovenden, Myah scored 16 straight points end of regulation and OT.

Comment

• I’ve never said anything bad about officiating of any game that I recall but as of now, I have never seen such a horse **** officiated game in my life. For one thing the game should not have gone into OT. With replays, it’s normally easy to determine whose ball it is…not tonight…the obvious was not determined!!! Very difficult to watch officiating that bad…ruins the game like others have said!!

Comment

• Myah is unselfish that is all there is to that. she could care less how much she scores or how many shots whe gets as long as we win. she has been more than happy to let paige and timmer to carry the scoring down the stretch. but the rest of the way it will be better for us if she is a little bit selfish. she basically had half of our points tonight

glad we finally realized that Kallie could NOT be off of the floor and i know she wont start on sunday but she MUST play more minutes!! marshall had 17pts and 13 boards and ALMOST NONE when Kallie was in the game
                  paiton is a good defender too and does so many little things RIGHT!! but if she is a NON factor on offense and it just comes down to playing the better defender and rebounder it is NO comparison between her and kallie

Comment

• Originally posted by Route 12 Jack View Post
                    According to Mark Ovenden, Myah scored 16 straight points end of regulation and OT.
                    i dont know where to post a multi sport post but pretty crazy to watch Myah finish out that game like she did and then watch Tanner Sloan dominate his rematch with elam in the national semifinal. absolutely championship level play!! both of them simply refused to be beaten. for anyone who does not pay attention to wrestling our wrestlers went 11-4 in the national tournament today. 2 became all americans and 2 more missed by an eyelash. sorry i just thought they were deserving of all our awareness

i will get back to the wbb team now WAY TO GET IT DONE!! and VTU is the same type of team. make it ugly!! limit possessions!!! keep the score down!! so we got a good warmup for their type of game today. i really expect we will get better performances from several of our players, at the same time VTUs stud is better than anyone usc has to offer

Comment

• Originally posted by 73alum View Post
                      I’ve never said anything bad about officiating of any game that I recall but as of now, I have never seen such a horse **** officiated game in my life. For one thing the game should not have gone into OT. With replays, it’s normally easy to determine whose ball it is…not tonight…the obvious was not determined!!! Very difficult to watch officiating that bad…ruins the game like others have said!!
                      At least 2 or 3 blocking calls late that should have been charges. When the announcers question as many calls as they did, you know it was bad.

Comment

• if you take away the terrible officiating and our horrendous turnovers we beat the trojanettes by 20 easily. we are basically their equal as a defensive team minus one 6'4 shot blocker, but honestly we are as good or better in every other way!!! and their offense is not close to us

we really have no control over the officiating so it is not very useful to focus on that. i feel pretty confident that Dru, Paige, Tori, and Timmie will NOT combine for 16 turnovers again on sunday!!! to be honest i felt like they had more than that

I think it is possible that people are seeing on film that they need to take away the pass when we screen and roll with Dru. she just seems uncomfortable taking the ball to the basket(((( such a bummer

Paige got the offense going. i am pretty sure she had 9pts in the first 12ish minutes maybe 15ish? but after that they made it harder for her to go to the bucket and she had some painful turnovers. i would love her to have made some better decisions on the passes but all in all a good first ncaa tourney effort!!

randomish thoughts
                        i was pretty surprised how little Brooklyn played. I am happy Kallie played as much as she did and personally would be happy to have her play more, just surprised by brooklyn's limited minutes

as bad as the officials were, i think the announcers were worse. those two should NEVER be anywhere near a microphone again. they added less than nothing to the game!! their comments were constantly some combination of pointless and / or ignorant. honestly does anyone not think brad newitt is a thousand times better? last i knew Kelly Stewart was working for espn she is MILES and MILES better than these two

Comment

• Kudos to the players and coaches for not getting T'd up as some point as the horrid officiating stacked against them. Way to fight through adversity.
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

At least 2 or 3 blocking calls late that should have been charges. When the announcers question as many calls as they did, you know it was bad.
                            two blocking calls on myah and one on paige were not even questionable!!! they were OBVIOUS OBVIOUS OBVIOUS charges

and that out of bounds call to give them even a chance for a last shot was grotesquely bad?? HOW could you miss that and then to look at the video for 30 minutes and get it wrong again WOW (i might be exaggerating how long they looked at video? maybe it was 27 minutes)

and to be honest that is only the tip of the iceberg

the foul on Tori on the 3

they were so grossly bad that after the call on Tori, Littlejon thought all she needed to was throw the ball and fall down to get another call. did you notice she did NOT get touched on that next attempt

and can someont tell me WHAT happened when Marshall blocked Dru shot and it went out of bounds at half court?? HOW did usc get to take the ball out of bounds after that??????

i am sure when i watch replay even knowing we win i will still want to throw up when i see many of those calls. THAT SAID i give our girls so so so much credit they just kept on playing and getting it done and that is EXACTLY what you want. control the things YOU can control and dont waste time worrying about the rest
                            i truly believe that and try to live it))) i guess as far as officials go this is my place to vent and let it go and move on))) sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                              Kudos to the players and coaches for not getting T'd up as some point as the horrid officiating stacked against them. Way to fight through adversity.
                              EXACTLY
                              they handled it with nothing but class and mental fortitude and focus on the task at hand!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

and can someont tell me WHAT happened when Marshall blocked Dru shot and it went out of bounds at half court?? HOW did usc get to take the ball out of bounds after that??????
                                I believe they called a blocking foul on Dru.

Comment

Working...
                                X