(9) SDSU vs (8) USC: Friday 7 PM NCAA Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
    Half time with the lead, I'll take that. I think we settled in pretty good, making up that significant deficit , they sped us up a couple times, but for the most part we are under control. No stats for this game, no voice for the audio feed, no TV access, only thing I have is ESPN FEED. Thanks for that at least.
    Where?

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

so you are predicting a postseason coming out party for brooklyn similar to Timmie's run through last year wnit i guess??
      i dont think you are wrong about the talent and possibility and it would be GREAT to see!!!

one difference, Timmie was starting in wnit due to Paige getting injured. Brooklyn will have to do it off the bench, but I DO believe she is more likely to make an offensive impact than our other posts not named Myah and obviously Myah is not one who does all of her damage in the post.

brooklyn will have to get going quick when she enters the game but if she does i would think they would try to ride it and you could be right about her making a difference

as i said earlier, i expect myah and timmer to play over 30 minutes tonight and probably in any following games. that would seem to give them the biggest opportunity to be difference makers and i do think that if Timmer can score like she did in wnit that will obviously be huge. continuing the SLT HOT shooting from 3 would be huge

my guess is myah, timmer, and both paige and dru have the biggest chances to make things happen. now that oldhare did the work and informed us that USC holds opponents under 55 a game, we know that they want to make this a low score slugfest. that makes me think Tori plays a lot tonight also and her impact is usually EVERYTHING BUT scoring, but if we get scoring from her tonight that will be huge

Paiton will contribute her normal outstanding post defense but if she is gonna make a big impact on offense, i think we need her to suddenly find her 3pt shooting. watch her go off in the post and make me look stupid))) i hope she does!!
      Her and Kallie, Brooklyn and if Paiton can catch them napping as she sometimes does.

Comment

Hope we start out this half a little better than the first half. I think if we got a couple transition buckets it would be a huge lift.

Comment

Paige is a difference maker!

Comment

Their bigs are slow to react once Paige gets by the guards .

Comment

Way to go Selland, and draws foul on Marshall. Need to get her in foul trouble.

Comment

They are using their bigs almost exclusively now, last 4 pt run anyway.

Comment

10 minutes to go. Let’s get this done!

Comment

A couple of third quarter possessions that the Jacks looked like they got a bit sped up. If they play under control at their pace, they win this game.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Our big girls need to use more aggression on their bigs and shoot when we get them to leave their feet, like Myah just did.

Comment

Dru needs to be more of a factor when she is in the game.

Comment

Plugging the Bird-Taurasi show was more important than a Jacks rebound after missed FT?

Iffy foul call against Selland afterward

Comment

Terrible block call on Selland...should have been reviewed for the USC girl throwing her elbow.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

It’s a different game playing P6 teams. The Jacks are on the ropes but may very well still win. It would be a gauntlet in the B1G. So no, it wouldn’t go well with the top half of the B1G over a full season.

Comment

Got absolutely screwed on that call. Will be criminal if that turns the momentum against the Jacks

Comment

Working...
                                X