Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    Myah is unselfish that is all there is to that. she could care less how much she scores or how many shots whe gets as long as we win. she has been more than happy to let paige and timmer to carry the scoring down the stretch. but the rest of the way it will be better for us if she is a little bit selfish. she basically had half of our points tonight

glad we finally realized that Kallie could NOT be off of the floor and i know she wont start on sunday but she MUST play more minutes!! marshall had 17pts and 13 boards and ALMOST NONE when Kallie was in the game
    paiton is a good defender too and does so many little things RIGHT!! but if she is a NON factor on offense and it just comes down to playing the better defender and rebounder it is NO comparison between her and kallie

Leave a comment:

• 73alum
    replied
    I’ve never said anything bad about officiating of any game that I recall but as of now, I have never seen such a horse **** officiated game in my life. For one thing the game should not have gone into OT. With replays, it’s normally easy to determine whose ball it is…not tonight…the obvious was not determined!!! Very difficult to watch officiating that bad…ruins the game like others have said!!

Leave a comment:

• Route 12 Jack
    replied
    According to Mark Ovenden, Myah scored 16 straight points end of regulation and OT.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Myah is way too passive on the offensive end.
    That definitely changed !

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Jacks play at 4pm CT on Sun.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
    Got to emphasize a player who has her season end in the postseason three different years to the same team while playing for three different teams.

I can see doing it a couple times, but they were showing her several minutes after that. She could've had an NIL deal for the Sissoko-sponsored replay review

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Shouldn't we be in the Sweet 16 since we won two games tonight ?
    Haha. Seriously though, you'd think Jacks would play latest game, right?

Leave a comment:

• Bozemaniac
    replied
    Got to emphasize a player who has her season end in the postseason three different years to the same team while playing for three different teams.

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
    We can stop showing Sissoko

Leave a comment:

• Route 12 Jack
    replied
    Hopefully we were saving our shooting eye for Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
    Given the refs' delays, we're lucky this game and one vs. Hokettes wasn't back-to-back
    Shouldn't we be in the Sweet 16 since we won two games tonight ?

Leave a comment:

• Bozemaniac
    replied
    Woohoo! Sounds like some officiating adversity. Way to overcome and advance.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Given the refs' delays, we're lucky this game and one vs. Hokettes wasn't back-to-back

Leave a comment:

• SteelSD
    replied
    Survive and advance

Leave a comment:

• RabbitofDT
    replied
    Well done Jacks! Regroup and relax to play much better to have a chance in the next round.

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    over 55.....we win

Leave a comment:

Working...
X