No announcement yet.

GDT: Washington St

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems to me, when we played Louisville in a Home&Home, first game we lost by 50 (i think, will look it up though)( lost 83-30, 2016-17) at their place, next yr at Frost, we gave them everything they wanted and more, lost by 4(?)(L 68-64). At the press conference Waltz was asked by Zim " were you surprised by the closeness of this game " to which Jeff Waltz replied, not at all, the game I was surprised was last seasons game". We do seem like two different teams at times. for whatever the reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
      I don't think I've seen a Jacks team struggle this badly shooting and passing for several years. I'll try to brush it off as a rare game in which nearly everything was off kilter at the same time.
      Having the leading scorer with 7 points fortunately doesn't happen very often for the Jacks.

Comment

Well that was a Hoot! Raise your hand if you have not been there .I hope the team can sit around the breakfast table and enjoy a good laugh. Go Jacks!!

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
          Seems to me, when we played Louisville in a Home&Home, first game we lost by 50 (i think, will look it up though)( lost 83-30, 2016-17) at their place, next yr at Frost, we gave them everything they wanted and more, lost by 4(?)(L 68-64). At the press conference Waltz was asked by Zim " were you surprised by the closeness of this game " to which Jeff Waltz replied, not at all, the game I was surprised was last seasons game". We do seem like two different teams at times. for whatever the reason.
          this is the game i referenced earlier. this was two games after we lost Macy for the year to a knee injury. they were ranked top 10 in the country and it was definitely going to be a tough game at their place regardless, but we had just lost our best player and were trying to figure out how to play without her

obviously we did not lose by 50 last night, but there is no obvious reason for such a terrible game, unlike that louisville game. last night was just one of those games where somehow things start to go bad and nobody was able to do anything to change the momentum. eventually it was just an avalanche coming down the mountain and we couldn't get out of the way. you look at it to see what you can learn, then you flush it and move forward

that louisville game is more comparable to the UNO loss in the SLT, which was relatively close after losing Myah

Comment

Now that that's over and done with, time to move on to bigger and better things, opportunities still lie ahead, the time for discouragement is over, the time for rolling up the sleeves and getting back to work and back on track is just beginning. I'll rest assured this is the mindset of our players this new day.GB,GB,GJ's !!!

Comment

Working...
            X