Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
    WOW Maddie looks SO GOOD
    we have nobody else who is able to create space for her own shot like she does off of the dribble. she is doing everything you want but the ball will NOT go through the hoop
    I do agree fully with this though!

Comment

I’m going to go to bed and forget this happened. Not sure what team we sent out there tonight but that’s not the team I’ve seen in every other game this season. Regroup and don’t let a letdown game like that happen again.

Comment

It's one thing to lose a game, but that was embarrassing.

Comment

Major work to do once we get home, hope we can salvage a split in our two game road excursion.

Comment

Originally posted by Route 12 Jack View Post
            Myah needs to shoot instead of pass out when she gets in the lane.
            Not just her - a number of people passed on that open shot to kick it out to the perimeter.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Not just her - a number of people passed on that open shot to kick it out to the perimeter.
              I said the same damn thing against MS state. If you have a open look, shoot the damn ball!

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
                WOW Maddie looks SO GOOD
                we have nobody else who is able to create space for her own shot like she does off of the dribble. she is doing everything you want but the ball will NOT go through the hoop
                Mathiowetz?
                This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post

Mathiowetz?
                  I assumed her, she will be special when she finds her groove.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

Well maybe one thing….. how about that guy doing the bee-like holler every time the Jacks dribble the ball down?

One FG allowed in the first 5:30. Good D.
                    he kept that up for the entire freaking game too. horribly annoying but i give him credit for stamina and determination (and maybe not being smart enough or sober enough to know better haha)

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                      What the hell are we doing. Nothing is in sync. AJ playing weird lineups tonight too. Theisen went down and grabbed her knee but got up relatively fine. That’s the last thing we need tonight.
                      I did find some of the lineups strange, too. Nobody was playing well so I suppose you could treat this game as an exhibitin and see what everybody else has.
                      I find it hard to beleave that Washington State only had 2 blocks. I thought Timmer had 2 shots blocked in the first half.
                      I think the game plan was to get the ball inside so they were passing up open shots to go in and throw the ball up against a contested lane.
                      It's amazing the both the SDSU women and men could sshoot the ball awsome last year and they are both struggling this year. Both teams lost a couple of players but not enough to make it this bad.

Comment

I don't think I've seen a Jacks team struggle this badly shooting and passing for several years. I'll try to brush it off as a rare game in which nearly everything was off kilter at the same time.
                        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post

Mathiowetz?
                          100%
                          the other Maddie regressed completely tonight but so did the ENTIRE team so i wont hold it against her

well as a baseball manager i used to like was famous for saying..... Well It's not what you want

but every now and again you have a game where you are the bug and not the windshield. i am not sure i can EVER remember a game like this in the 35-40 years that i have been really watching the WBB

we have gotten a few whoopings but they were to VERY VERY GOOD TEAMS! we looked bad in the game when Macy went down. i believe against Wis GB and we lost by about 30ish and then got pummeled a couple games later against top 5 or 10 ranked louisville i believe (or maybe miami. i know i can look it up but i am not far off i think)
                          we looked bad in the first round SLT against UNO two years ago but NO myah and one legged Tori

anyway this is NOT something the jacks WBB do. we are so lucky. as long as they come out on Wednesday and play with thier butts on fire, i am willing to chalk this one up to the game when absolutely NOTHING went right. sucks to have it come after the big louisville win but it is in the past now. i am confident this team will figure out the things they need to figure out

i am puzzled why Brooklyn has looked so much less effective the last few games. i know we have seen good players and big players but i am surprised

Comment

[QUOTE=91jack;n528594]

I did find some of the lineups strange, too. Nobody was playing well so I suppose you could treat this game as an exhibitin and see what everybody else has.
                            I find it hard to beleave that Washington State only had 2 blocks. I thought Timmer had 2 shots blocked in the first half.
                            I think the game plan was to get the ball inside so they were passing up open shots to go in and throw the ball up against a contested lane.
                            It's amazing the both the SDSU women and men could sshoot the ball awsome last year and they are both struggling this year. Both teams lost a couple of players but not enough to make it this bad.

i am thinking the SAME THING. amazing BOTH teams can lose the shooting touch to this degree.

i say STOP the renovation of Frost IMMEDIATELY!! return everything to the way it was and use any remaining money to pay for the next Mike D, Nate W, Macy, Myah, Zach Z, and Jake W

say it with me everyone Leave Frost A Lone clap clap 3 fast claps, Leave Frost A Lone clap clap 3 fast claps

Edit. just in case anyone thinks i have gone completely off the rails (or more than normal), i was MOSTLY kidding about the Frost thing. also could not figure out how to write it so it sounds like the LGR cheer but i hope y'all figured what that was supposed to be
                            Last edited by LetsGoRabbits; 11-29-2022, 01:14 AM.

Comment

One of the ugliest losses in the D1 era.

That comes on the heels of beating a Top 10 team.

Not much to say. The coaches and team will take it headset than anyone else and make the adjustments.

I’m sure they are all thinking WTF just happened!

I wouldn’t want to be Montana State on Wednesday.

SUPERBUNNY
                              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                                One of the ugliest losses in the D1 era.

That comes on the heels of beating a Top 10 team.

Not much to say. The coaches and team will take it headset than anyone else and make the adjustments.

I’m sure they are all thinking WTF just happened!

I wouldn’t want to be Montana State on Wednesday.

SUPERBUNNY
                                i am irrationally superstitious so i try not to say such things out loud but that is pretty much what i was thinking

they (MSU) are like wow they have kicked us around the last couple years anyway and now they are coming in here with a chip on their shoulder

Comment

Working...
                                X