No announcement yet.

GDT: Washington St

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up with the techno background music during play on Jacks' radio broadcast?

Comment

I was kind of leery of this long break after the Battle for Atlantis, where we played 3 great games, but just thought I was being overly negative and dismissed such concerns, but now it seems we have lost that fire somewhat....hope we snap outta it, It will have to be one heck of a 4th Qtr to pull out a win IF we can reignite something similar to an offense
      Last edited by jackdaniel; 11-28-2022, 10:34 PM.

Comment

We are definitely missing Paige Meyer tonight.

Comment

Just tuning in....this is apparently one of those weird games where you'd swear they were playing with a men's ball or something.

Is WSU really tall or stifling on D and we just can't get a good look or what's going on?
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Now Timmer is hobbling.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
              I was kind of leery of this long break after the Battle for Atlantis, where we played 3 great games, but just thought I was being overly negative and dismissed such concerns, but now it seems we have lost that fire somewhat....hope we snap outta it, It will have to be one heck of a 4th Qtr to pull out a win we can reignite something similar to an offense
              The break didn't seem to bother them in the first quarter. Just plain poor execution after that.

Comment

Sr’s need to step up!!

Comment

WOW Maddie looks SO GOOD
                  we have nobody else who is able to create space for her own shot like she does off of the dribble. she is doing everything you want but the ball will NOT go through the hoop

Comment

Myah needs to shoot instead of pass out when she gets in the lane.

Comment

If I can't say somthing nice, I won't say anything at all time.....

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                        If I can't say somthing nice, I won't say anything at all time.....
                        I'll say it for you. Absolutely f'ing pathetic.

Comment

I was hoping there would be no post Lousivlle hangover and that this team would be good enough to not have the one game a year where we lay an egg. Sadly this appears to be that game. I get it’s a Pac 12 school on their court but we are much better than this.

Comment

remember Pre Bahamas when Brooklyn looked unstoppable
                            she had an unremarkable trip to the bahamas at best

and tonight she looks like she has never seen a gym, a hoop, a ball, or a pair of sneakers...... OF COURSE that doesnt distinguish her from anyone else on the roster tonight

Comment

despite their record, i dont think this team is particularly good

and we had more than a good opportunity early to make them think the same thing

but tonight is a great example of letting another team stay in a game they dont deserve to be in, until they begin to gain confidence

NOW everyone on the team is thinking just get the ball in the air and it is going in

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post

they only scored 2 against Cincinnati once a tew years ago I think
                                I remember that, just barely escaped it being called the worst Qtr in NCAA div 1 history, I think someome mentioned that fact after that game.

Comment

Working...
                                X