GDT: Washington St

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Washington St

Women have a late west coast game tonight at Washington State. I don’t know much about them but they’re 4-1 (haven’t played any ranked teams). Looks like you can live stream it through the Pac 12 app or here: https://pac-12.com/live/washington-state-university.

Per the Washington Cougars website....... Game Coverage Monday's season-opening contest against South Dakota State will be streamed live for free on Pac-12 Plus and the WSU Live Stream. Fans can follow the action via live stats on WSUCougars.com. Link on gojacks.com should get you to the WSU Live Stream.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on the stream, GoJacks, appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by Route 12 Jack View Post
        Per the Washington Cougars website....... Game Coverage Monday's season-opening contest against South Dakota State will be streamed live for free on Pac-12 Plus and the WSU Live Stream. Fans can follow the action via live stats on WSUCougars.com. Link on gojacks.com should get you to the WSU Live Stream.
        Nothing worse than some announcer calling us South Dakota.......so I apologize to Washington STATE for referring to them as the Washington Cougars.

Comment

Was worried about a slow start after the holiday break/travel but Jacks come out sharp. Up 9-3 early. Washington St doesn’t have the size/speed of the top Pac 12 teams. Surprised they were picked to finish in the middle.

Comment

Jacks out to a 9-3 start half way through the 1st quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Route 12 Jack View Post

Nothing worse than some announcer calling us South Dakota.......so I apologize to Washington STATE for referring to them as the Washington Cougars.
              Well maybe one thing….. how about that guy doing the bee-like holler every time the Jacks dribble the ball down?

One FG allowed in the first 5:30. Good D.

Comment

Got to hand it to Brad Peterson. Washington State lineup has some difficult names to pronounce. Almost like a tongue twister each time WSU has the ball.
                Has to be one of the most diverse rosters in the NCAA. Ohio, Canada x2, Australia x2, New Zealand, Kosovo, Washington x3, Estonia, Finland, Rwanda

Comment

Could have been a flagrant foul against 55

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

Well maybe one thing….. how about that guy doing the bee-like holler every time the Jacks dribble the ball down?

One FG allowed in the first 5:30. Good D.
                    I’m wondering how many points we need to get up by to make that guy stop. I have a headache!

Comment

Good quarter for the Jacks. A couple turnovers, but otherwise a well played quarter. Defense is on point so far.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post

I’m wondering how many points we need to get up by to make that guy stop. I have a headache!
                        He must be sitting right behind the announcer. Think he’d turn around and tell him to shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post

Friggen annoying for everyone!!!

Comment

Great 1st quarter to a very ugly 2nd qtr.

Comment

8 min into the second and 0 FG’s. Just cannot get any offense going for anyone. We may finish the second quarter with 2 whole FT’s.

Comment

Working...
                              X