GDT: Lehigh Mountain Hawks vs SDSU Jackrabbits 7pm @ Frost Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Lehigh Mountain Hawks vs SDSU Jackrabbits 7pm @ Frost Arena

Lehigh comes with a 60-43 win over new D1 Stone Hill Sky Hawks. Lehigh shot 33%FG, 21% 3Pt, and 58% FT while each team snagged 48/49 boards. Lehigh is 2nd place preseason choice in the Patriot League. They also have 6 Minnesota players on the roster and they will play Minnesota on Sunday. There are 2 players on the preseason all league team. 6' wing Hottinger is one of those players who tallied 18 boards and 21 points in the first game. HC Addie Micir is in her first year leading the Mountain Hawks after 3 years as associate head coach. Lehigh finished last year at 19-11 after losing in the quarterfinal of the conference tourney. I would expect the Jackrabbit defense to match up well with the Mountain Hawks which should slow down their scoring. Dru Gylten could make her Frost debut before the Bahama trip which would be great to see. The Jackrabbits should outpace Lehigh(in this first ever meeting) for the first Jackrabbit win of 2022-23. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

In looking at the first couple pages of Lehigh’Game Notes’ under Go Jacks, I noticed a couple comments that Lehigh and the Jacks had common opponents…Seton Hall…the Jacks ‘lost’ to Seton Hall in the WNIT and Leigh lost to Seton Hall by 10 points last year. Then the next page said the Jackrabbits lost to Seton Hall…82-50!!!!! Someone needs to do major proofreading!!!! I’ve seen plenty minor mistakes before in these articles but this is a big one! What would be really amusing is if the coaches think we lost 82-50!!! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by 73alum View Post
      In looking at the first couple pages of Lehigh’Game Notes’ under Go Jacks, I noticed a couple comments that Lehigh and the Jacks had common opponents…Seton Hall…the Jacks ‘lost’ to Seton Hall in the WNIT and Leigh lost to Seton Hall by 10 points last year. Then the next page said the Jackrabbits lost to Seton Hall…82-50!!!!! Someone needs to do major proofreading!!!! I’ve seen plenty minor mistakes before in these articles but this is a big one! What would be really amusing is if the coaches think we lost 82-50!!! Haha
      They'll be in for a rude awakening if they are that clueless, I don't think they are.

Comment

Looks like 5 players on the squad from Minnesota. Good chance for them to play close to home....

Comment

Jackrabbits All Access video doesn't like my Mac/Safari or my iPhone...both up to latest versions of software. I'm getting a "Media not supported" error.

No video tonight?
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            Jackrabbits All Access video doesn't like my Mac/Safari or my iPhone...both up to latest versions of software. I'm getting a "Media not supported" error.

No video tonight?
            It's not working for me either, and even the audio feed is "looping"

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

It's not working for me either, and even the audio feed is "looping"
              Got a quick response from Sidearm..."We have contacted the school and are currently working with them to troubleshoot the issues they are experiencing on-site with their stream. "
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Video working now

Comment

Video working but audio is horrible.

Comment

Sounds like OldHare's suspicions about Gylten playing tonight were correct

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                      Video working but audio is horrible.
                      Audio through app was better, but it wasn't synced

Comment

Audio has improved a bit.

Comment

Selland is a rebounding machine thus far

Comment

Gylten in now

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                              Gylten in now
                              Looks to be moving good for the most part.

Comment

Working...
                              X