Frost Arena renovation.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frost Arena renovation.......

hardly get to Brookings, so, wondering if there are any pics of the ongoing renovation? what are they working on this summer/fall?

It is my understanding that most of the work is focused on the new entrance in the SE corner. Don’t know
    what that all entails though.

Comment

I saw a video, can't remember exactly what was said, but basically the project was split into 3 off season (summer) parts , part one was under the building work and removal of the big stairway and a new entrance made where the equipment would move in and out and you wouldn't see much of the work going on, part two was the first tier construction and part 3 was the top tier and then the main floor. Hope that helps as I couldn't find the video clip again and my memory is very short term.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
        I saw a video, can't remember exactly what was said, but basically the project was split into 3 off season (summer) parts , part one was under the building work and removal of the big stairway and a new entrance made where the equipment would move in and out and you wouldn't see much of the work going on, part two was the first tier construction and part 3 was the top tier and then the main floor. Hope that helps as I couldn't find the video clip again and my memory is very short term.
        Midco's Benchwarmers program discussed renovations back in June (segment focusing on FB&T Arena begins at 19:41 mark)

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Midco's Benchwarmers program discussed renovations back in June (segment focusing on FB&T Arena begins at 19:41 mark)
          Yes, that's the one I saw, thanks jake
          Last edited by jackdaniel; 09-03-2022, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post

Yes, that's the one I saw, thanks jacke
            Hopefully Midco continues to air those segments in the future, although I see Zim and Zach Borg have opted to supplement the NLA podcast with their own "Show" now

Comment

thanks for the reply's...........should be fantastic when it's done!

Comment

Will the air handling duct-work provide cooling and heating for crowd comfort, hope so. Hope they upgrade that also. If anyone knows about details of what the whole renovation entails.

Comment

Working...
                X