WNIT GDT: Pirates vs Jackrabbits 2pm Frost Arena CBS Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WNIT GDT: Pirates vs Jackrabbits 2pm Frost Arena CBS Sports

Seton Hall Head Coach Bozzella has been very successful since his arrival in 2013. He has had 2 NCAA appearances and now 4 WNIT appearances. The Pirates are a fast paced team who will want to move the ball in transition. They have averaged 75 points in the last 4 WNIT games. Their last 4 games have been close. The starting line up has been on the floor most of these games as well. The bench is running about 22 minutes of relief. The last 4 games the Pirates are averaging almost 18 assists per game. They are led by dynamo Park-Lane(7.1APG) who is the 5'6" PG and she will be very quick. If there is no defensive pressure, she will cross the half court in 3 seconds looking for someone to shoot the ball. She is joined by other double digit scorers 6'4" Cook & 5'11" Espinoza-Hunter. Only 6'1" starter Bembry does not shoot from the arc. It is likely UCLA has the best defense the Jackrabbits have(or will see) seen in this tournament as they rotated players to emphasize defense. The Jackrabbit defense will likely want to slow the Pirates in transition while keeping their own successful. This is the final game and the Jackrabbits should need no incentive to leave it all on the floor. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Park-Lane is listed at 5'6, but she looks like be about 5'3, and less than 100 lbs soaking wet. Looks more like a high school freshman than a college junior. Will be interesting how the Jacks match up - Irwin usually guards the best offensive player, but Timmer could be a better match-up quickness and speed-wise.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      Park-Lane is listed at 5'6, but she looks like be about 5'3, and less than 100 lbs soaking wet. Looks more like a high school freshman than a college junior. Will be interesting how the Jacks match up - Irwin usually guards the best offensive player, but Timmer could be a better match-up quickness and speed-wise.
      At work I was going to say switch with them. Timmer and her quickness would be good it seems, but also Irwin her length and athleticism could be helpful.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

since i am stuck at work, will need to find a streaming option, if anyone knows of something please share or DM me. Otherwise its the radio for me. Which is fine also. just would be nice to watch. Jealous of those that can go. Better make a lot of noise for me and those who arent able to make it. The basket tylee made at the end of the 2nd qtr was probably the loudest crowd roar I can recall in a long time. listening on the radio is was almost deafening.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          since i am stuck at work, will need to find a streaming option, if anyone knows of something please share or DM me. Otherwise its the radio for me. Which is fine also. just would be nice to watch. Jealous of those that can go. Better make a lot of noise for me and those who arent able to make it. The basket tylee made at the end of the 2nd qtr was probably the loudest crowd roar I can recall in a long time. listening on the radio is was almost deafening.
          Download the CBS sports app. Should be free for at least a trial period.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
            Download the CBS sports app. Should be free for at least a trial period.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
            thanks, i will check it out.

Comment

YouTubeTV also has a free trial and can be streamed on any device.
              "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post

YouTubeTV also has a free trial and can be streamed on any device.
                So does fubo, and I believe fubo has more liberal restrictions regarding simultaneous web browser streams (they only allow a single stream via TV)

Comment

since i am stuck at work, will need to find a streaming option, if anyone knows of something please share or DM me
                  if the event someone has used up the trial possibilites, here's a link that doesn't have any ads or popups
                  https://ustvgo.tv/cbs-sports-network/

Comment

man siting at work is taking for ever. FOR EVER.......FOR EVER for this game to get here.

Comment

Great start. Keep the peddle down!

Comment

Seton Hall is shook
                        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Nice job by those of you who were able to get tickets! Seton looks overwhelmed.

Comment

What's the point of wearing a mask if it's just going to be on your chin the whole time?
                            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                              What's the point of wearing a mask if it's just going to be on your chin the whole time?
                              Arrr, it keeps the chinny chin chin protected, matey

Comment

Working...
                              X