Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are off

Comment

Ourscored 34-12 in the third quarter. That was brutal. Going to need to change things quickly if we want to make a comeback. They can clearly score fast when they need to.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
        Best first quarter of the year? Wow this team is rolling!
        Followed by worst 3rd qtr of the year also. Ouch.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I feel like Frost has had more shotclock errors this year than ever before….

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
            Some of these Bama players look checked out already.
            I think we looked like we already had it won also. Looks like we have never played against a zone before either. Thats the surprising part to me.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Once again, Haleigh Timmer comes up big. She does not play like a freshman at all.

Comment

Theuninck's timely shooting and defense should have her in running for player of game

Comment

I feel like Frost has had more shotclock errors this year than ever before….
                  It was an issue during Summit Tourney as well

Comment

Newitt's fond of mentioning it being game of runs. Any chance he's lactose intolerant, but can't resist the SDSU ice cream, and gets the "runs" so Al Bahe can work next game?

Comment

Jacks host UCLA Thursday night.

Crazy game. Timmer is so good! And how about Theuninck?

Comment

Maybe I missed it but I didn’t see the Bama coach or players acknowledge anyone on our team. Goodbye.

Comment

Maybe I missed it but I didn’t see the Bama coach or players acknowledge anyone on our team. Goodbye.
                          You missed it. She met AJ courtside prior to Midco cutting to commercial.

Comment

One of the best games I have been to. Happy we won it, but hopefully we can learn from the costly mistakes that made it so close

Comment

We’ll that was entertaining!

It’s awesome to see Theuninck emerge as the hero after the late season struggles. Great story.

Credit to Sell and the athletic department for bringing this whole thing to Brookings. The investment is definitely paying off.

Comment

So happy for thuenick. She has hit some amazing shots in her career. Just added another one to her career high light reel.

Comment

Working...
                                X