WNIT GDT: Crimson Tide vs Jackrabbits 5pm Frost Arena Midco/ESPN3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WNIT GDT: Crimson Tide vs Jackrabbits 5pm Frost Arena Midco/ESPN3

I do not wish to make anyone nervous without the GDT. The inside of Frost will definitely be shaking the seats with excitement. The Jackrabbits WBB are the last representative from the Summit League. The defense will be ready to play the SEC team today. A noisy crowd can assist that effort as well. Keep the seniors around as they ascend in the WNIT!
    Moving this repeat portion of post.
    "It appears the WNIT minutes have stretched for the starters. They start a 4 guard & 6'4" post with the post getting 14, 6, & 3 WNIT shots per game while grabbing 15, 4, & 4 WNIT rebounds. Troy was her best game of the WNIT. The 3-4 reserves have clocked 16, 25, & 15 minutes per game. The guards are averaging 14 assists per game and 2 of the guards lead the rebounding. The last 2 games saw 46% 3pt shooting. The guards are 5'6" to 5'9" which may need to have quick release against some of the larger Jackrabbit guards and possibly setup some steals as well."
    The seniors and grad transfers and 1 junior make up the starting 5. Even though the Crimson Tide do not bring height, they have been rebounding even with the competition. Transfers that are starters come from Gulf Coast, Miss State, & NC State. 15.2 APG should see the ball move in the guard heavy lineup. The top reserves include 5'4" Sr transfer from Middle Tenn, 6'1" grad student, 6'2" sophomore transfer from Texas Tech, & 6' sophomore. As stated earlier, these players have played limited minutes in the WNIT. As JackJD has indicated, Frost should be feeling the support today with a large & vocal crowd. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Alabama appears to basically be a 5 person team. Our length should make their guards launching 3’s difficult. I expect to see Paiton shoot a number of 3’s and for the rest of the starters to be posting up Alabama’s guards.

Comment

Whew.

Comment

UCLA beats Oregon St. I would assume that means if we win today we would host the semifinal game against a team we already beat earlier this year.

Comment

I’m in Frosr. I’ll be very surprised if attendance is less than 5000

Comment

Even player on Tide's bench is frustrated Jacks are draining treys

Comment

Stellar passing by Jacks on that score

Comment

Some of these Bama players look checked out already.

Comment

Best first quarter of the year? Wow this team is rolling!

Comment

Go from 15 pt lead to 7 kind of worrisome , practically negates our hot start, they are double teaming the first pass drive ball more now.

Comment

Perfectly-timed "Timmer TIme"

Comment

Anyone else having issues with the ESPN3 feed? Mine is constantly going in and out.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                          Anyone else having issues with the ESPN3 feed? Mine is constantly going in and out.
                          Fine for me. Had that issue a while back, and clearing cache and going into Watch Espn Settings and turning off Auto Play resolved it

Comment

4300 in attendance. Now the Jacks need to give them more to cheer about. Alabama is good but our level of play is nowhere near what it has been throughout the tournament. Turnovers are killing us more than anything.

Comment

Well , the wheels are in danger of falling off, they started wobbling with sloppy, lazy passes, no inside production. We need a new energy to put down the Tide.

Comment

Working...
                              X