No announcement yet.

WNIT GDT: Bulldogs vs Jackrabbits 7pm Frost Arena Midco/ESPN3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alabama will be next. Boston College lost on the other side of the bracket. They were one of the favorites.

Comment

Great to see Theuninck out there again getting steal

Comment

Damn they have looked impressive in these three games. It's great to see that a big crowd was there to see it too. It should be quite an atmosphere if we get Alabama at home on the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
          Damn they have looked impressive in these three games. It's great to see that a big crowd was there to see it too. It should be quite an atmosphere if we get Alabama at home on the weekend.
          Zim seems confident game'll be at Frost

Comment

Jacks host Alabama Sunday at 5pm

Comment

Jacks likely won that bid rather easily - Alabama drew 739 in their game tonight.

Comment

for the first two and a half ish quarters, i thought drake was maybe even more physical than usd is.

but seemed pretty obvious that the jacks realized what they were going to be able to get away with and adjusted!! we were UNBELIEVABLY aggressive with their posts after the first quarter or so

maybe after the SLT final the girls decided if the refs are going to allow a physical assault we are not going to be the only team getting assaulted

Comment

After a few not-so-great performances, I thought Theuninck played a really good game. Didn't turn it over, played great defense and hit a really big 3. Didn't look good when she got her arm caught up between two of their players, but came back and continued to play well.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                    After a few not-so-great performances, I thought Theuninck played a really good game. Didn't turn it over, played great defense and hit a really big 3. Didn't look good when she got her arm caught up between two of their players, but came back and continued to play well.
                    i actually thought she did an incredible job guarding scalia last game. but it was REALLY GOOD to see her hit a shot again. it seemed like she had really lost confidence as a shooter

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
                      for the first two and a half ish quarters, i thought drake was maybe even more physical than usd is.

but seemed pretty obvious that the jacks realized what they were going to be able to get away with and adjusted!! we were UNBELIEVABLY aggressive with their posts after the first quarter or so

maybe after the SLT final the girls decided if the refs are going to allow a physical assault we are not going to be the only team getting assaulted
                      I totally thought the same thing. Just play even more physical and the refs are going to call it. I had several well, i guess thats not a foul anymore. If usd can get away with it so can we.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Here is a shout out to those responsible for aggressively bidding the home court for this tournament. Frost Arena has been a great venue for the games. It was great that the students arrived last night for the Drake game. Frost was rocking the entire game. Go Jacks!!
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                          Here is a shout out to those responsible for aggressively bidding the home court for this tournament. Frost Arena has been a great venue for the games. It was great that the students arrived last night for the Drake game. Frost was rocking the entire game. Go Jacks!!
                          When LT hit that 3, I'd have to say that was as loud as it has been in a while. Let's hope for 3500 on Sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                            I was never eligible for "student" tickets during prior WNIT games, so does anyone know if the President's Office paid for complimentary student tickets, like it reportedly is now?

Comment

I know nothing of the rest of the teams amd there strength and skill players. But the beavers roster is crazy tall....its impressive the height across the board. None of the other teams i looked at showed any amazing players or stats. Thats the only thing that stood out.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                                I know nothing of the rest of the teams amd there strength and skill players. But the beavers roster is crazy tall....its impressive the height across the board. None of the other teams i looked at showed any amazing players or stats. Thats the only thing that stood out.
                                Wow, that's a ton of height! Not one, but two 6'9 players! Looks like their starters go 5'10, 6'0, 6'3, 6'3, 6'6

Comment

Working...
                                X