GDT: Omaha vs SDSU 2pm Frost Arena Midco/ESPN+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Omaha vs SDSU 2pm Frost Arena Midco/ESPN+

2-12 Omaha is currently outside the 8th seed with 3-11 Denver ahead in the standing. Mavs will still have some length on the floor with Pilakouta anchoring the paint. She and fellow senior 6'3" senior Murdie are both averaging double digit scoring numbers. The Mavs are averaging 56+ points per conference game. Coach Banks might be looking for another upset over the Jackrabbits, but AJ may caution about overlooking this squad. Pork sandwiches are available prior to the women's game. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    2-12 Omaha is currently outside the 8th seed with 3-11 Denver ahead in the standing. Mavs will still have some length on the floor with Pilakouta anchoring the paint. She and fellow senior 6'3" senior Murdie are both averaging double digit scoring numbers. The Mavs are averaging 56+ points per conference game. Coach Banks might be looking for another upset over the Jackrabbits, but AJ may caution about overlooking this squad. Pork sandwiches are available prior to the women's game. Go Jacks!!
    Looks like GoJacks might have error regarding game's streaming site. ESPN shows it on ESPN3, rather than ESPN+

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Looks like GoJacks might have error regarding game's streaming site. ESPN shows it on ESPN3, rather than ESPN+
      They had ESPN3 as the men's game. I will know where to look for replay now. I hope a good turnout for the doubleheader. Thank you.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Fortunate to be up 5 after one with getting nada from Selland, Irwin and Nelson.

Comment

The thought of watching Paige Meyer and Brooklyn Meyer play together for three years makes me smile.

Comment

Jacks need one of their patented strong 3rd quarters to create some separation. This is the kind of result that would hurt the NET ratings if we end up tied with USD.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              Jacks need one of their patented strong 3rd quarters to create some separation. This is the kind of result that would hurt the NET ratings if we end up tied with USD.
              Hopefully the 'Necks and/or 'Roos can knock off the mangy canids

Comment

still under a year out from torn ACL, Myah goes 9 boards, 8 assists, 3 blocks, 3 of 4 from 3pt and 13 points. i really hope that she can be close to full health next year for the whole year!! obviously UNO is not the best competition, but it seems like she is getting healthier every game. this team could really surprise somebody in the tournament

I think she is probably easily one of the most special players we have seen, and might end her career quite severely underrated because she has so rarely been completely healthy

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
                  still under a year out from torn ACL, Myah goes 9 boards, 8 assists, 3 blocks, 3 of 4 from 3pt and 13 points. i really hope that she can be close to full health next year for the whole year!! obviously UNO is not the best competition, but it seems like she is getting healthier every game. this team could really surprise somebody in the tournament

I think she is probably easily one of the most special players we have seen, and might end her career quite severely underrated because she has so rarely been completely healthy
                  Absolutely, so smooth, in control, confident, traits you couldn't possibly not see plainly were there in HS. She was like a woman playing against girls. Maybe just a little over-dramatic, She was clearly ahead of everyone else. She continues on that path with the Jacks. I see things developing nicely for Paige M too , and Timmer. The whole team is on the upswing really, and more good things are on the way. AJ is building something special.

Comment

Working...
                  X