GDT: Denver Pioneers vs SDSU Jackrabbits 7pm Frost Arena Midco2/ESPN+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Denver Pioneers vs SDSU Jackrabbits 7pm Frost Arena Midco2/ESPN+

9th place Denver(3-10) comes to Frost tonight after beating the bison Saturday (which was the first home win in conference). Boyd & Ezeudu are the double digit scorers and Ezeudu is the leading rebounder. Denver was the preseason 5th place pick which seems to indicate a down year for 2nd year head coach Doshia Woods. Tonight is the night Jackrabbit fans can purchase the pink jerseys for a fundraiser for Edith Sanford Breast Cancer Center. There could be a few new wrinkles from the Jackrabbits, but I would expect an emphasis on defense one more game that feeds the transition game. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    9th place Denver(3-10) comes to Frost tonight after beating the bison Saturday (which was the first home win in conference). Boyd & Ezeudu are the double digit scorers and Ezeudu is the leading rebounder. Denver was the preseason 5th place pick which seems to indicate a down year for 2nd year head coach Doshia Woods. Tonight is the night Jackrabbit fans can purchase the pink jerseys for a fundraiser for Edith Sanford Breast Cancer Center. There could be a few new wrinkles from the Jackrabbits, but I would expect an emphasis on defense one more game that feeds the transition game. Go Jacks!!
    A few new wrinkles? You know something OldHare?

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post

A few new wrinkles? You know something OldHare?
      Only the weekly update for the WBB(SDSUAthletics youtube) is the notion that change is inevitable from now till SLT. Denver is not as likely to change since their options are fewer with the 2 centerpieces available. The tough defense with a strong transition game should work tonight. The 4th quarter "should" allow some backups to play. The crowd will be smaller than Saturday, but 1500+ should be in Frost cheering and purchasing jerseys.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

When does it start? not seeing it on ESPN +. says your game is about to start. refreshed a couple times now too.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          When does it start? not seeing it on ESPN +. says your game is about to start. refreshed a couple times now too.
          Same here.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I'm seeing the same thing. Game is already going. Up 8-0 last I looked according to the ESPN App. Still no feed.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              ESPN+ isn't working but Jackrabbits All Access has video up. Jacks are already up 14-0.

Comment

Man, these Denver jerseys are hideous.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

Same here.
                  me too, at least it's not just me

Comment

Paiton looks out of it out there. Can’t blame her, after the USD game with atmosphere might put me to sleep.

Comment

28-8 after 1. Jacks shooting 75%, Denver shooting 15%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Greer with a heavy tape job on the left knee. That explains why we haven’t seen her much lately.

Comment

Well, LT still processes the game too slowly and Greer is still terrible. Other than that, team looks good.

Comment

Live on espn+ now

Comment

Up by 37 with 9 minutes left. CMON AJ, let’s save Selland and let Vlastuin get some run.

Comment

Working...
                              X