GDT: Leathernecks vs Jackrabbits 2pm Frost Arena Midco/ESPN+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    As expected, we are being accused of running up the score by a moron down south. Its so easy to hate them. Dont even have try very hard
    Funny how fans of a team who routinely has multiple starters play 30+ minutes in blow out games bitching about a team running starters all <24 minutes. Takes some creative takes on reality to come up with that (and a USD education).

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post

Funny how fans of a team who routinely has multiple starters play 30+ minutes in blow out games bitching about a team running starters all <24 minutes. Takes some creative takes on reality to come up with that (and a USD education).
      Sorry “little buddy” for getting you into a war over on their board( not really sorry). They're to dumb to realize their poster started it. But thats not a surprise

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post

Sorry “little buddy” for getting you into a war over on their board( not really sorry). They're to dumb to realize their poster started it. But thats not a surprise
        They have such a "Napoleon Complex" over there! I actually wonder if they realize they are forked after this year? It's all cool to have a player of the week in the SL, but when you put up 114 on a team and not one player is over 20 that makes a team that can withstand graduation. With that said losing Myah will hurt after next year.

Comment

It always amazes me that a place that has never won an NCAA tournament game can be the Mecca of women's basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
            It always amazes me that a place that has never won an NCAA tournament game can be the Mecca of women's basketball.
            Without a doubt they have had good teams the last few years. But, yeah, the thinking they are the "cats ass" when it comes to women's BB in the midwest is funny. They did get the shaft though in 2019, that team was good, I will give them that.

Comment

Working...
            X