GDT: Leathernecks vs Jackrabbits 2pm Frost Arena Midco/ESPN+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Leathernecks vs Jackrabbits 2pm Frost Arena Midco/ESPN+

The Leathernecks(2-4) are coming in with a 4 game skid. They have had the same starting 5 for all 17 games. 4 of those players are averaging double digit scoring. Overall, WIU is 11-6. 43% of their shots will be behind the arc where they shoot 33.6%. They will try to speed the game in order to get 62+ shots/game for 75.8 points. The Jackrabbits average 57 shots/game for 69.9 points. The Leathernecks had a good first half at Vermillion to lead by 1. The yote big 3 was on the bench for much of that time with foul trouble. The women should get AJ his 201st Summit win today as they continue to improve play. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

What is the correct game time? The Jacks schedule says 2 PM, but the game info within the GoJacks.com game article says 7 PM. ????

Comment

The WIU website says 2pm

Comment

Midco lists it at 2:00.

Comment

weekdays (thur) 7 pm, weekends (Sat) 2 pm.....it seems. Thursdays are more or less evenings while Saturdays are in the afternoon basically. At least that's what I've managed to derive from looking at the Conference schedules so far. I looked a little further, there are a couple of exceptions, so always check, but as a rough guide, Thur usually evenings, Sat usually afternoon, w/ a couple exceptions, to compound things naturally. The Summit schedule is way ahead of the schools postings, the Summit's schedule is completely filled out with the information provided to them, but that might change later on I suppose.
          Last edited by jackdaniel; 01-22-2022, 11:48 AM.

Comment

We are playing better and better on both ends of the floor. Great to see everything coming together now after a rough first half to the season. This team has tremendous balance.

Comment

Paige Meyer: 12
              WIU: 11

Comment

Paige Meyer is awesome. It’s a good thing she is only 5’6” or she probably wouldn’t be playing here!

Comment

Wow on pace for 124. 62-22 is a pretty good half of basketball

Comment

62 points at halftime! The Jacks keep improving.

For perspective USD trailed against this same team 30-29 at half 2 days ago and only scored 70 in the whole game.

Comment

Curious to see if Western just heads home at this point or if they come back out after halftime. Can’t recall the last time we scored 60+ points in a half, if ever at all. Our 3 pt percentage has even been below average today. Defense has been equally impressive.

Comment

I don’t even know what’d you say as WIU’s coach. Awful showing by a team that should at least be decent.

Comment

Summit league basketball is so bad.

Comment

As expected, we are being accused of running up the score by a moron down south. Its so easy to hate them. Dont even have try very hard

Comment

Really feel like this team just continues to improve while I fee USD is a finished product. The upside we have is so much greater due to being so much deeper.

In the most recent podcast Gravina said Frost is his least favorite place to play. I suspect he hates it even a bit more after today.

Comment

Working...
                              X