GDT: St Thomas vs SDSU 7pm Frost Arena ESPN+/Midco2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: St Thomas vs SDSU 7pm Frost Arena ESPN+/Midco2

Tommie Hall of Fame & Head Coach Ruth Sinn enters her 17th season with 355-88 record. The women's program echoes the success of the men's program at the DIII level. Sinn has brought a couple of transfers for the first year at D1. Norling from Wayne State(Hendos alma mater) and Negaard from Drake are part of the D1 build. She also has a successful freshman guard in Minneapolis Jade Hill. They had a 3 game win streak over Denver, WIU, & NDSU before losing to UND & ORU. The roster has 7 freshmen and 3 sophomores which has a bit more length in those recruits. The Tommies are averaging 60 points/game while allowing 64 points. They shoot 39%. I look for Frost Arena to be good for Jackrabbits and not so good for the Tommies. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

I will be there. GBGBGJ #frostbite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Playing well but St Thomas holding their ground. They will not be at the bottom of the league and have a great foundation.

This is the first game where I’d say Selland looks healthy and like her old self.

Comment

65% from the field and 71% from 3 tonight!

Comment

Congrats to AJ for being the first Summit League coach to get 200 conference wins. 200-36 record - hard to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
            Playing well but St Thomas holding their ground. They will not be at the bottom of the league and have a great foundation.

This is the first game where I’d say Selland looks healthy and like her old self.
            This was the first Selland looked healthy until about 3 minutes left in the 3rd period. She was limping after that.
            I would have taken her out since the game was in hand BUT maybe AJ wanted to play her around the 25 minute mark. She has played between 20-26 minutes in 8 of the last 10 games.
            The conference season is about half over so, at some point, she might have to get ready for more minutes and also play with less rest between games. The tournament will be 3 games in 4 days. I know we will not play the 3 game in 4 days in the regular season unless there is a make up game but it will be more minutes with less rest and the competition will get tougher game by game in the tournament.

Comment

Working...
            X