No announcement yet.

GDT: Dakota Wesleyan(10-2) vs SDSU(3-7) 7pm Frost Arena Jackrabbit All Access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Dakota Wesleyan(10-2) vs SDSU(3-7) 7pm Frost Arena Jackrabbit All Access

This match with the Tigers is the needed finish for OOC. The risk of 3 consecutive home losses is reduced. The injuries and a normal rugged OOC schedule have found the 3-7 Jackrabbits ready for the Summit. It appears the injuries are on the mend and the experience of the difficulty of the schedule will bring some positive results. The defense has normally been solid during the OOC. As Selland becomes more available, she should be able to be involved in the play making for the team and ball handling. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

I re-watched the GB phoenix game and even though it was a great win, I really think we are playing much better the last two games we've played, and even with the 3-7 record, we are a much better team now than at the beginning of the season. I hope the improvement continues each and every game henceforth.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
      I re-watched the GB phoenix game and even though it was a great win, I really think we are playing much better the last two games we've played, and even with the 3-7 record, we are a much better team now than at the beginning of the season. I hope the improvement continues each and every game henceforth.
      Our d has been pretty good as of late. We should have the advantage at most positions as well. I don't know anything about DWU, but they are 10-2 for a reason. Let's hope Myah can find her groove, as well as Paiton and Tylee.

Comment

This almost feels like a must win tonight as we head into the conference.

Comment

I sure wish the radio crew could sync their volumes to the same level, one guy blows your eardrums out, and the other comes on so you can't hear a thing. Constantly adjusting my speaker's volume level. Just a minor thing, but something they should think about correcting for future broadcasts.

Comment

After a tough go of it lately, good to have a game like this to get back some good vibes heading into the conference schedule. If they can keep the key players healthy, the Jacks can still play at a high level.

Comment

Someday I'd like to see that 6'4" + true center playing for the Jacks. We are inching closer, Natalie Nielsen coming in at 6' 3", as was Bultsma, Campbell looked pretty good for DWU, except for being foul prone.

Comment

Good "get right" game.

Team has struggled some offensively, but the defense has been pretty solid.

I think they are going to have a good season in the Summit.

Comment

Working...
                X