X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
    Has anybody heard anything??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It may be a thing where family has not released news.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Tragically, the family member didn’t make it. Heartbreaking to say the least. Pray for the players, staff, and family members. Had to be a very difficult situation for everyone down there. This is going to be a tough time moving forward for everyone in the SDSU women’s basketball family.

Comment

Very sad, this is what I feared the most, my heart goes out to the player who lost her loved one, this is just so tragic, she will need time to grieve and heal, prayers for her and her entire family.

Comment

If anyone has some insight send me a PM. I would like to know and not just speculate.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            If anyone has some insight send me a PM. I would like to know and not just speculate.
            I'm with goon, here. I understand the need for privacy, and no need to spread on the board, but if someone could share in a PM, I would keep it under my hat.

Comment

Prayers for the entire Vlastuin family.

https://www.legacy.com/amp/obituarie...ille/200764800

Comment

Working...
              X