GDT: Charlotte vs SDSU 12:30 CST Hertz Arena FloSports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Charlotte vs SDSU 12:30 CST Hertz Arena FloSports

Charlotte 49ers are the final opponent in the Gulf Coast Tourney for the Jackrabbits. They are 2-4 handling St John yesterday. That game was out the average thus far for the 49ers. They shot over 50% from the field and 3 pt. They had been shooting 35% and 30% prior to that game and scoring 58 points. This team is jumping from C-USA to the AAC in the future. The Jackrabbits had a good day from all players against UCLA. There was a more aggressive effort by the team. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Game has been cancelled.

Comment

https://twitter.com/CamBehindTheCam/...uY32fOLRg&s=19

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Wow I hope everyone is okay. No context at all as to what that could be.

Comment

Must not be directly related to the Jacks as they announced on Twitter that their next game will be on Saturday.

Comment

Debbie Antonella just posted on twitter “players for coach AJ program”

Comment

Originally posted by Ricgraeber View Post
              Debbie Antonella just posted on twitter “players for coach AJ program”
              *prayers, is what Debbie Antonelli posted, I’ll be adding my prayers as well.

AJ had retweeted the game info from the gojacks WBB account so it must have been an extremely recent development

Comment

What is going on???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, this silence is a bit unnerving

Comment

Unnerving is the right word.

Comment

I really know nothing more than this but was told it was a medical emergency with a player’s family member. What little I heard did not sound good at all. With the timing, I’m assuming it happened immediately before tip-off. Very sad. I’m sure they will say more if they feel inclined to do so but thinking of our team and their families right now.

Comment

How about some good news. Katie Vasecka just announced commit to Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Ricgraeber View Post
                          How about some good news. Katie Vasecka just announced commit to Jacks
                          Great news for sure, but right now am concerned with one of our player's family member, it takes a little off otherwise being overjoyed with that news. Prayers out to the Jackrabbit family member with their medical emergency, hope they get through it, and it comes out well. Just unfortunate timing, happy for her (Katie) and especially us, for getting her here in '24, that class is loaded , now with #'s 1, 3 &5 in Prep Girls Hoops rankings for SD class of 2024 having committed.
                          Last edited by jackdaniel; 11-28-2021, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                            Great news for sure, but right now am concerned with one of our player's family member, it takes a little off otherwise being overjoyed with that news. Prayers out to the Jackrabbit family member with their medical emergency, hope they get through it, and it comes out well. Just unfortunate timing, happy for her (Katie) and especially us, for getting her here in '24, that class is loaded , now with #'s 1, 3 &5 in Prep Girls Hoops rankings for SD class of 2024 having committed.
                            Well said.

Comment

Has anybody heard anything??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X