2021/2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021/2022 Season

Does anyone know if Myah Selland is healthy and participating in summer/fall workouts and will be ready for upcoming season? Have not heard much about her since the end of the season.

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
    Does anyone know if Myah Selland is healthy and participating in summer/fall workouts and will be ready for upcoming season? Have not heard much about her since the end of the season.
    My guess is no. I follow the WBB team on Twitter and have yet to see her on the floor.

Comment

Assuming she tore the ACL (I never did officially hear what the injury was), it's only been about 6 months since she got hurt. Best case scenario would likely be another couple months. I believe Macy came back around 8 months after her second surgery, and that was considered quick.

Comment

i noticed USD cracked collegesportsmadness ratings at #25
        i'll take a shot and say Jacks are around #20

Comment

Myah had not been cleared for contact. She was involved in drills recently. November 9 would seem outside the 8 month window Macy achieved.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

https://twitter.com/GoJacksWBB/statu...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

AP top 25 out: usd 13 votes sdsu 1 vote

Comment

Myah is beginning to get attention early!
                https://gojacks.com/news/2021/10/20/...xEA-iLWbFD8BTQ

Comment

Theres a womens game Wed night. Any season ticket holders get their tickets yet?

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                    Theres a womens game Wed night. Any season ticket holders get their tickets yet?
                    The season tickets were either shipped out Friday on they should be shipped out Monday or Tuesday. That is what you get when you can't decide if you are going to have tickets until a week before the game start.
                    Next year, they might just have digital tickets. Bigger and better (or so they might think)!

Comment

Originally posted by 91jack View Post

The season tickets were either shipped out Friday on they should be shipped out Monday or Tuesday. That is what you get when you can't decide if you are going to have tickets until a week before the game start.
                      Next year, they might just have digital tickets. Bigger and better (or so they might think)!
                      i did mobile but they havent emailed them to me yet. Plus i need the parking pass mailed

Comment

https://gojacks.com/news/2021/10/24/...r-pick-up.aspx

An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
                        US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

I see Emily Herzberg has entered the transfer portal.

Comment

Anyone know why WBB Media Guide not published since 2019-20 season ?

​​​​​​https://gojacks.com/sports/2009/6/14/3750178.aspx

Comment

Working...
                            X