Kristin Rotert leaving for NWC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kristin Rotert leaving for NWC

Congrats to Kristin Rotert on being named the Head Coach at Northwestern College! Tough to see her leave SDSU but she wasn’t going to be in that position forever. Fun to see alums move on to these jobs. https://twitter.com/nwcraiders/statu...898689024?s=21

A Salem legend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like Macy Miller will be joining her staff as an assistant.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        Looks like Macy Miller will be joining her staff as an assistant.
        Well that likely reduces the chances of seeing a couple former Jacks greats at Let It Fly in Sioux Falls.

Maybe Beau Brown can still bring the Mitchell connection in Macy Miller's absence

Comment

Seeing rotert wear red stings for some reason. Probably a good starting head coaching job for sure. Wonder why Miller went too?
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            Seeing rotert wear red stings for some reason. Probably a good starting head coaching job for sure. Wonder why Miller went too?
            It's an assistant coach job. It's definitely a step up from her grad coach position. If she wants to get into coaching this is a great opportunity to gain some experience.
            Rollin' in my 5.0
            With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
            Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post

It's an assistant coach job. It's definitely a step up from her grad coach position. If she wants to get into coaching this is a great opportunity to gain some experience.
              Forgot she was grad assistant. That mkaes sense. Plus still being rather close helps too. Still in the region and iirc they have a good basketball tradition at the school.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

If these two coaches play two on two with the team members, they'll learn a lot right there.

Comment

As a fan of Lindenwood coach Katie Falco I'm always happy to see SDSU assistants move on to head coaching jobs.

Comment

Working...
                  X