GDT: Game 1 SLT Jackrabbits(1) vs Mavs(8) 11:45am@Pentagon ESPN3/Midco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by filbert View Post

Yeah, some antihistamines will do that to you...
    I was changing oil in the truck and traverse this morning so missed the first half, got home showered and was like welp..
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

yeah a 12 seed would be great. my guess is if they are considering anything lower than 12 they might also decide that the team we currently put on the floor is not worthy of keeping another team out of the tourney. my gut feeling is 8-10 seed, of which the 10 would be preferable

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

I was changing oil in the truck and traverse this morning so missed the first half, got home showered and was like welp..
        I'd rather have changed oil than watched that game, now that you mention it.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

To be honest, may have rather drank oil than watched it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

To be honest, may have rather drank oil than watched it.
            A Bison Bakken Brewski?

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
              when our seed drops, i hope it drops to #12, #11 , or # 10 anything other than 8 or 9 (except for the first rd game, when they play ea other). Maybe that would be about the best we can do this year anyway, win a game, but hate to think negatively, always have higher hopes.
              An 8 or 9 seed with a chance to win a game would be a best-case scenario. As currently constructed, I don't think this team would fare very well against a 5 or 6 seed.

Comment

Turns out it was a better use of my time.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

The Yotes can guffaw all they want to. They might find out tonight what it is like to lose a star player though.

Comment

I guess I won’t have to worry about watching the game on my phone or worrying about getting back to a tv Monday when I’m at the Omaha zoo.

Comment

this, the pentagon stinks, leave it for the NSIC
                      I see its the Pentagon's fault. Its still just 55 miles from Brookings and we are fortunate to have a quality backup venue that has shown the ability to have a controlled environment during the pandemic. There are a lot of reasons we lost, but the facility is not one of them. Most majors love playing in this unique place.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post

I see its the Pentagon's fault. Its still just 55 miles from Brookings and we are fortunate to have a quality backup venue that has shown the ability to have a controlled environment during the pandemic. There are a lot of reasons we lost, but the facility is not one of them. Most majors love playing in this unique place.
                        A Jacks MBB win with Stemen as the color commentator will prove who is truly to blame

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post

Yep. Im blaming the venue...

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

Yep. Im blaming the venue...
                            me too, I don't like it either
                            Last edited by jackdaniel; 03-06-2021, 09:31 PM.

Comment

me too, I don't like it either
                              I hate it too. I had more comfortable seats on an airplane in economy class than the ones at the Pentagon. I hope someone from the SDSU facilities engineering staff reads this forum and our comments for when it comes time to upgrade Frost arena.

Comment

Don’t look now but it appears UNO is on its way to the finals!

Comment

Working...
                                X